Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Spyware Removal

0 0

Hey I am looking for a new Spyware removal any suggestions?

0 0

Ad-Aware, Spybot Search and Destroy, and Zone Alarm security suite, to name a few.

0 1

use firefox,

scan with ad-aware (its free)

and then use common sense to remove any spyware that ad-aware doesnt pick up.

best solution to spyware is just not getting it int he first place.

0 0

thanks Mr_Cheese and mastergamer.

I know, I am pretty careful when surfing the net. But I recently did some online scans. and I got results I never got with S&D. I might just go out and buy a nice spyware removal. I do have Ad-Aware though and it's one of the best freeware securtiy programs I have ever used.

0 0

sorry just one more question.

what's everyones opinions on Mcaffee (sp?) and Symantec. I have Symantec right now and I hate it.

0 0

as an antivirus/firewall i recomand panda antivirus for spyware removal i recomand hitman pro

0 0

Don't use Symantec it's way to much heavy on the system and sometime there update make the software crash. You should get Kaspersky it's about 10$ more expensive but the license is for unlimited number of computer and it's better than Symantec.

0 0

Yes agreed definately don't go with Symantec(Norton), however McAfee i wouldn't recomend really, but what i would recomend is Trend Micro Pc-Cillin. I use it and its starting to become popular, doesn't take forever to load when you boot up either which norton is notorious for and mcafee as well somewhat, but pc-cillin is what i suggest for anti-virus and all the other services except spyware, just get ad-aware like Cheese said, no need to waste $30 on spyware removal.

0 0

erhm, shall I just leave or what?

HEY DON'T POINT THAT SCANNER AT ME!!!

0 0

lol @ spyware

I have McAfee (my mum INSISTED that I have it to "protect my computer from all the nasty internet things out there") it lags my PC byond belief, whatever you do, DON'T GET MCAFEE!

0 0

I have Avast! antivirus by Alwil and it works great for me, but it sometimes has false positives. Best of all it's free for a home computer;)

0 0

Thanks for everyone replying. I thought Hitman Pro 2.5.0.1 was the best download. It enhiahlates (sp) It downlods Spyware Blaster, Spyware Doctor, Ad-Aware and a bunch of other programs to protect yourself.