Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Rainbow Tables

0 1

make your own in php.

much easier solution.

0 0

For a full set for one algorithm that would take ages…

0 0

I alredy start makeing tables loweralpha-alpha-numeric-space-symbol32 plaintext length range 1-6 it`s for md5, but if someone alredy have that he/she can upload somewhere, because I need a lot of time to make a table!?

0 1

dont need to upload it anywhere.

just download a server with php on your own comp, then just run it from there.

thats what i did.

0 0

lol i am in this same stage right now. i made a c++ exe for word length of 6 and i did the calculations, and if its right then for 6 chars long with only lowercase letters it will take almost a year lol. 5 chars takes like 11days. 4 is a few hours, and i am doin that right now.

0 1

if your gonna do it that way you need terabytes worth of space, which i doubt you have.

so i suggest only having like 20gigs of wordlists, then if its not found in that, just use jakes MD5 Libary.

0 0

Or just use Jakes Bot automatically.

0 0

I`am making table 1-6 chars ( md5) with

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ0123456789!@#$%^&*()-_+=~`[]{}|\\:;"\'<>,.?/

and I need 4 tables for 100% succes, for 1 table I need 112,16 days :)

rtgen md5 loweralpha-all-space 1 6 0 25600 134000000 *

0 0

i got 2 comps right now dedicated to generating tables

–1.4Ghz, 512Megs of ram, 40GB hdd its generating 10 MD5 tables charset = mix-alphanumeric
len = 5-10 its been running for about 3 days now.. 2.5 tables completed (1.8 gigs) i dont see what the problems is, mine are going pretty fast compared to that guys 100,000 days geez lol

–933Mhz, 384Megs of ram, 20GB hdd its generating 10 MD5 tables charset = mix-alphanumeric + all symbols + space len 1-6 its been runing for about 2 days now.. 3.5 tables completed (2.6 gigs)

maybe im doing somthing wrong? but i guess well see in few days:D

im using Winrtgen to generate my tables you can download it at http://www.oxid.it

anyone in desperate need of cracking can just goto http://www.plain-text.info its sometimes hard to get your hash to go in b/c their so busy but its worked for me everytime ive tried.. which was about 4 times they can crack MD5, LM, and NTLM hashes… usually takes less than a minute but of course this depends on the complexity of your hash

i've cracked an NTLM hash that decrypted to Ch@rM3ck..took < 1min :evil: heh it was my schools admin pass:ninja:

0 0

I`am using www.antsight.com/zsl/rainbowcrack and only 1 comp

amd 2.600+, 512ddr, 160gb hard

maybe Iam doing something wrong, but well see :)

btw it`s 112 days not 100.000 days :)