Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

wireless secruity

0 0

i have a wireless router modem and an ethernet cable running to my pc linking me online now today i just purchased a wireless enabled lap top with normal mcafee 2006 secruity suite. to get to the point do i need wireless home secruity to keep both computers sweet or is mcafee fit enough for the job please reply asap as not sure how long i can wait to go wireless and want to make sure people who hack, you, me, my mother can not get a hold of my files or connection

0 0

ok, first, get rid of mcafee it sucks a$$, if you want a good antiviru then go for avast, its free and works wonderswww.avast.com……second, you will need to enable wireless encryption onyour router, but to do so we need to know the make and model of your router for specific instructions, and third, are you going to be sharing files between computers? ive got my own network setup here at the house and its pretty secure, so either post a reply here or pm me

0 0

wtf are you talking about mcaffe is great that and norton are the best right now plus top sellers they are awsome stay with mcaffe

also you should be pretty safe if you configre your network right

0 0

mcaffee is a system resource hog who couldnt sniff out a virus if the thing slapped it in the face, did the merenge, and then wrote out what it was…..now norton is pretty good, ive used that b4, but if you r looking for free that actually works then i reccomend avast or avg (same company)

0 0

Had to ask cause was out in the car fucking about with the new laptop hit the wireless button and nearly shit my self the amount of avaliable networks that came up was amazing not all was i able to use but over 50% of them i was and free broad band i could nearly cancel my isp and use my neighbours lol