Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Keylogger help...need to keep tabs on family

0 0

ok..im looking for a good keylogger which i can use to keep tabs on my family, especially my step brother as i believe he's the one who got spyware onto the last install of windows……i mostly wanna be able to check where he's gone on the web, and to also keep track of his instant messenger logs….yahoo is all he uses….i'll also need it to be able to either e-mail me the logs or send them to me over my network

0 0

Okay … Code a keylogger and run it on your computer.

Or research keyloggers and see how you can do what you want it to do.

0 0

dude.. wtf? why would you want to monitor your brother. i know thats not your reason.. if it is.. well thats sick. think what would happen if you found out your personal privacy has been monitored for the last 2 years. everything youve ever said, typed, site visited has been logged, for the watching of someone else.. to use against you. thats your family. who cares who got spyware on the computer last. use a spyware remover and get rid of it.

0 0

It's obvious that you're not trying to use it for these purposes…keeping tabs on your family pfft…more like trying to keylog every one you hate, dude like wth!?! Why does it have to go to you're email if this is your purpose when you can just read the logs from your own computer? Jeez. You don't have physical access to your rivals computer, so you want the logs to go to your email, right?

>.< :|

0 0

If he IS telling the truth, then he's trying to combat spyware with spyware.

Talk about irony.

0 0

Lmao@bobbyb. Irony indeed…I used to smack my head on my old 98 hardrive when I found out if was infected, let alone smack it maybe pick up the moniter and chuck it across the room. But resorting to having to go to the extent of taking away family privacy because of a minor to moderate problem? I would be very suprised if this was his true purpose. Quite ludicrous really…you can see an obvious demarcation of lies here.

0 0

as much as you guys think im doing this because of some deep hatred of someone, im not..im simply using the best methods i know how to keep track of what goes on on the family computer…i keep up EVERYTHING on my network, my server, my desktop, my laptop, and the family computer….now if u were me, would u like to get called almost constantly because someone did something stupid and screwed up the computer and NO ONE claimed responsibility….if you have any other suggestions as to how i can keep track of everyone then please, by all means let me know…if it werent for my dad and stepmom i would have already given everyone limited accounts and installed a net filter….but they dont like it when they have to ask me to unlock something…so u can see wut im running into here

0 0

Maybe you could just say to everyone… dont download pr0n unless you know it's worth the risk. And maybe get anti spyware and anti virus programs. put a block on games like runescape and habbo.

I understand if you wanted to monitor WEBSITES. But why your brothers IM logs? Wait, must be cos you can't download your pr0n.

0 0

Step 1. Go to this link: http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/ Or antionline.com Both are fine. Or even zone alarm.

Step 2. Disable javascript and go to seriall.com

Step 3. Install the damn software.

Step 4. Have an auto guard like function running to prevent new infections.

Step 5. Turn on some soapy music.

Step 6. Run a scan and remove it, jc.

Step 7. While scan is running, go outside, go to a pay phone and prank someone?

Step 8. Go home. There, wasn't hard, was it?

0 0

No point doing it if you don't do Step 7. It's a must.

0 0

You should at least tell your family what you're doing.

You may as well, since if the keylogger does show that your brother got spyware on the computer, then you're gonna have to tell him how you learned that when you confront him about it.

0 0

or.. tell them to get their own computers and not to do nasty things like downloading viruses and stuff on the public family one.

i REALLY find it hard to believe that you would care that much to try and keep the family computer safe.

0 0

wow, the things i can mioss at work….ok, first i wanna say thanks for the feedback, wasnt sure if neone would respond…second, i do have anti virus and anti spyware programs installed, this whole fiasco stemmed from me walking into the computer room and seeing norton franticly warn me of virus after virus and when adaware and spybot had a go at it i got pretty pissed off……the problem is that my family is what you might call "computer illiterate" they know enough to do stuff like e-mail and online banking and thats it…nething else and i receive a phone call or someone beeps me on my phone….clicking on pretty blinking ads in their minds is a smart idea, who knows maybe they could win a new digital camera or that vacation they always wanted…so telling them not to do that stuff is pretty much useless as ive found out……now, to respond to a couple of diff comments…Bobbyb, i am planning on telling them that i have software to monitor their actions and ive already told my dad i had an idea like that, so they wont be in the dark…to** The Flash**,all my stepbrother does is play runescape, so blocking it would only get alot of whining and a command to let him back on..so thats pretty much useless…and the im logs r just because he says i cant possibly do anything like that….to** Frozen Flame**…the deal with the computers is they have the family's to use and i have mine, they dont use mine whatsoever, but if theirs gets screwed up because of something they did, its habit for them to say fix it or let me on your computer…now which one would u choose ;-)….besides, we have an unwritten deal, i keep the computers up, they provide me with fast, free internet…if i had to go back to dialup i would rather not use the internet….so all in all this is for their own good

0 0

If they use IE, then get then all to use Firefox and install the adblock and Filterset.G Updater extensions.

Adblock Filterset.G Updater

0 0

The Flash,all my stepbrother does is play runescape, so blocking it would only get alot of whining and a command to let him back on..so thats pretty much useless…and the im logs r just because he says i cant possibly do anything like that….

Pfff Well I'm sorry but if he plays something which you know gives problems… why do you have to monitor his IM logs. Just tell your parents and him what he is doing wrong and refuse to help or aid them with the computer until he restrains himself from buying some armour and talking to peodophiles.

0 0

people still play runescape? lol

0 0

chislam wrote: people still play runescape? lol

thanks for bumping this old topic with a useless post!

0 1

if you want to make a keylogger yourself, easiest way is a few lines in VB.

then if you want to specifucally monitor websites etc, you can do.. if App.ACtive="Internet Explorer" then….

etc etc

so you can custmoize your logs to make it easier to read.

if you dont want to make your own theres plenty of really good ones out there that you have to pay for.

0 0

Guys! Shut up unless you have something positive to say, you could get a trial of All-In-One Keylogger, I like that one but I have no money, and I know how he feels, my parents always call me up to fix my computer, while I site on the Ubuntu one that doesn't have enough RAM, so basically I bought a computer for them to use and mess-up but for me to fix. I'm glad someone agrees with me!

Really Pissed Off DJ, ZenShado:radio:

Python Ninja
0 0

wait he said you couldn't do it? and that's the reason you want his IM logs? in fairness, he was right. you CAN'T do it. not to say it can't be done though…..

i have serious doubts about your motives, but if the only reason you want to get the logs is to settle a bet, create a shell script that takes a screenshot every 5 secs, and stores them somewhere, then when he goes copy all the text out, put it in a log file with some fancy looking crap, and settle the bet!

0 0

DrizztDourden wrote: ok..im looking for a good keylogger which i can use to keep tabs on my family, especially my step brother as i believe he's the one who got spyware onto the last install of windows……i mostly wanna be able to check where he's gone on the web, and to also keep track of his instant messenger logs….yahoo is all he uses….i'll also need it to be able to either e-mail me the logs or send them to me over my network

Hmm well you say you want a keylogger to see who is going where, whe, how, w/e… But how will keeping logs of his chats help? Lol… But yeah if you want a keylogger best way to do it is make your own, but you can also go to a site like download.com and just search keylogger. Probably a few there.

0 0

Google Golden Eye :P

0 0

you guys he just wants to know where to get a keylogger, he doesnt want tons of ppl bugging him about what hes doing jeez.

heres my advice, go to widestep.com and download a trial version of the keyloggers and get his pass then go on the comp when he isnt there and set the IM to save all his conversations.

hope that helps