Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

What should I do?

0 0

I was satisfied with zone alarm for a while. That is until this ridiculous update mess up everything. First off it's apparently so secure that I can't view contacts over msn display picture's, nor can I set one! I even took off IM security, and still doesn't work until I take it off. It blocks the most ludicrous things, though now it's just an annoyance. I was completely satisfied with the av on it after having it for a year. But now, it's got to the point where it blocks this and that, where I uninstalled it out of fustration. But of course, I don't want to have a av/firewall free computer. Any suggestions on what av/firewall I should get?

0 0

Umhm, thank's. Seriall.com will get around that…just disabling js stops all those stupid active x popups and exploits.

0 0

Sygate would be my choice if panda doesn't install properly, as for av I am using norton I guess, and just disabling the panda av and what not.