Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Need Members for a new Team

0 0

I am starting a new team of members. The site will be called "Fixed before Hacked". It will be a site where webmasters can come and have Fixed Before Hacked(FBH) team search for exploits on their site. If their are any exploits on their site then they will be notified so and how they can counter the exploits. Also on the site there will be plenty of exploit examples, about them and how to counter them. I need a group of people who will do this. Please post in this form:

Username:

Languages:

Amount of Experience:

Thanks! The site will be up as soon as I can finish the basic coding of it. If you would like to contact me for more details you can do so at: MSN: aleexchislam4444@hotmail.com AIM: arrestedforsk8n Email: chislam4444@gmail.com

0 0

Hey chislam, will this be a site entered for Web Wars?Or just in general.

0 0

Username: tancurrom

Languages: bits of lots (in process of learning lods more)

Amount of Experience: look at my rank

This sounds like a really good idea! Hope it works for ya even if i dont get in!! I would like to so as to further expand my knowledge of expoilts though.

0 0

Username: The_Flash

Languages: All the basics, bits of intemediate, scraps of advanced

Amount of Experience: Enough to complete most of the challenges on old account (the_flash) Have created a few websites so would like to help on the creation side. Also, I would like to know how to spot exploits and how to fix them alot more than i do now.

We speak on msn, so no need to post my address ;)

0 0

xizk wrote: Hey chislam, will this be a site entered for Web Wars?Or just in general.

This is just a general site that I am going to start. Anyone will be able to go there(i.e. webmasters) learn about exploits and how to counter them, and / or have the "Fixed Before Hacked" team check their site for exploits and then notify them.

@Flash_ and Tancurrom - Sure, you guys are added :). I am currently trying to code the site and everything. Flash_ if you want to just make a template for one of the pages then show it to me then we will from there or else I will make something and show it to you. Talk to your more on MSN. Tancurrom, your added too.

Anyone on the team or not, will be able to learn / submit exploits to the site. I will release the website when it is at least setup basically. Still going to need more members!

0 0

Name: Darth_Pengo, Hit3k

Languages: PHP, Shell Scripting, Visual Basic, Javascript

Exerience: Uber Elite?

The Manager
0 0

Chislam, I am looking to possibly Join a team…PM me with more details on the group ;)

q|^.^|p - Say w00t!
0 0

Username: Ingelo

Languages: HTML, Javascript, PHP(Learning), C++(Learning).

Amount of Experience: I am a bit experienced.. But would like to join this team.

0 0

Darth_Pengo and Ingelo, you are both accepted. That nows brings us to 5 people and AldarHawk possibly, will make it 6. Still will take more members though. Just remember that it is for the good of other people! But when its up and going it will be a nice site to check up on exploits. At least hopefully.

0 0

By the way, THIS IS NOT A WEB WARS TEAM!!!lol I am still in DCS, this is a seperate project. :D

0 0

Username: Masterior

Languages: PHP, C++, HTML, Javascript,

Amount of Experience: Alot? idk im too leet to determine

:D

0 0

masterior, you are accepted. I am going to stop recruiting people just for a little bit to see how many people will be needed. I am currently uploading the site and you will be able to check it soon.

0 0

Ok, everyone, the site is up and running. You can access it here at fixedbeforehacked.awardspace.com

All members of FBH(Fixed Before Hacked), I am going to have a members only section up as soon as i can get it done. Currently sites can't be tested yet, but you can still browse throught the exploits. Currently I only have 1 exploit article written, which is SQL injection. If you would like to add to it pm me on HBH, im me on aim at arrestedforsk8n or msn at aleexchislam4444@hotmail.com or email at chislam4444@gmail.com

I need you guys to write some articles on exploits that you know. The more the merrier. If you write an article or have any suggestions / comments then please contact me one of the ways listed above ^.

Thanks guys.

0 0
Warning: fopen(exploits/a.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/fixedbeforehacked.awardspace.com/exploits.php on line 36
Could not find exploit.

/me tuts.

Flat files? That can't be good. Funny thing is, there is an article about PHP inclusion vulns in there….

0 0

Well, that doesn't matter because their is nothing to hack on that site, and if it doesnt matter if you go to the exploits/ folder because all it has is the articles written in txt format. I have it that way so its easy for people to send me the articles in txt and then i upload them.

0 0

Very Interesting Chislam… I'd like to check it out when I get home. It looks like you have a pretty good team at the moment… If I can help out in any way…just let me know.;)

0 0

I have updated the look to the site. Let me know what you guys think.

0 0

Don't know if i'm what your looking for or not but it's worth a shot;

Username: EnglishPanda

Languages: HTML, XHTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP Basics - Intermediate and am learning bits of advanced and C basics.

Amount of Experience: Well, i don't really shine on this site just yet but i've had a fair bit of hacks on BETA MMORPG's mainly text based games and found a few exploits to report. I spend a lot of time on my PC learning languages and learning little hacks and cracks 7 days a week and would be happy to contribute a lot of time.

0 0

It looks like you have yourself a pretty good team already, but this is the first time I have seen this thread and I just wanted to let you know that if you need/want any more members I'll be more than happy to help you guys out :]

username = sp00ky

age = 23

languages = HTML, some Visual Basic, and currently learning PHP and Javascript

experience = When it comes to hacking, this site is my only "real" experience. If you want specifics, check out my rank ;]

0 0

FBH is recruiting more people. If you are interested in joining FBH's team, then either apply here in this thread or contact me one of the ways listed below.

HBH: Chislam MSN: aleexchislam4444@hotmail.com AIM: ArrestedForSk8n Email: chislam4444@gmail.com

Thanks.

0 0

The site has been revamped with PHP Fusion. So check it out and again, we are recruiting more people. So just register on the site, and PM me on their.

0 0

I think i might have forgotten my info can you pm it to me :)

0 0

Omg, it's identical to hbh. Good luck with you project.

0 0

its not identical to HBH. If you are talking about the layout / look, that is because HBH and FBH both use PHP-Fusion. If that is the reason then you might as well tell the thousands of other sites that use Fusion. If you are talking about the Purpose of the sites being identical then you are somewhat correct. That is to make sites more secure. However they do that in different ways. HBH prepares the web masters by teaching them the exploits that there are on the internet to prepare their site's security. However with FBH, we are the people you usually come to after you think you have prepared your site's security by learning about exploits from HBH, and FBH actually evaluates your site. Here is an anology. HBH is your homework and quiz's in school. Then when you think that you have prepared your knowledge for the subject, you take the test, which FBH administers. And thanks for the good luck, lol.

0 0

sounds like a good idea

0 0

Username: AbSoRb

Languages: HTML, Javascript, CSS. Im going to learn PHP and C (at least) this summer :)

Amount of Experience: Most of my experience lies with this site, and the challenges. I just learn what I can, but I've not put it to use much.

I know you've got a good few members already, but if you need anymore, I'd be more than happy to help :D

0 0

Ok, Fixed Before Hacked has made some changes. We now offer our site security evaluation, and also code and design secure sites. These services are bought and the money goes to FBH's members / FBH's site. Therefore, we need people that have experience in security, web site design, and finding / patching exploits.

The current FBH team is: Chislam(me), Mr_Cheese, Tancurrom, and The_Flash. We ARE ACCEPTING applications. If you would like to apply please send an email to me at Chislam4444@gmail.com and include in your subject "FBH App" as well in the body have your application in this format:

Name:

Best way to contact you:

Security Experience:

Languages:

Sites you have created (list URL(s)) / Site Design Experience:

How much time can you spend working on FBH projects:

How could you contribute individually:

Why would you like to be part of FBH:

Anything else you would like to add:

Please email me that in that correct format with the correct subject, and your application as well as others will be picked through decisions made by the current FBH Team. So once you submit your app, please be patient and within a week hopefully you should get an email back with the decision.

0 0

lol i thought i had deleted that page, that was from awhile ago, it must have gotten uploaded on accident when i uploaded new site.

DELETED exploits.php lol that page isn't even in use that was an accident.

Python Ninja
0 0

Username: richohealey

Languages: Python, bits of C, java, javascript, bit of php, fair bit of html

Amount of Experience: been interested in PC's since 8 years old, hacking since 15. .

0 0

chislam wrote: Ok, Fixed Before Hacked has made some changes. We now offer our site security evaluation, and also code and design secure sites. These services are bought and the money goes to FBH's members / FBH's site. Therefore, we need people that have experience in security, web site design, and finding / patching exploits.

The current FBH team is: Chislam(me), Mr_Cheese, Tancurrom, and The_Flash. We ARE ACCEPTING applications. If you would like to apply please send an email to me at Chislam4444@gmail.com and include in your subject "FBH App" as well in the body have your application in this format:

Name:

Best way to contact you:

Security Experience:

Languages:

Sites you have created (list URL(s)) / Site Design Experience:

How much time can you spend working on FBH projects:

How could you contribute individually:

Why would you like to be part of FBH:

Anything else you would like to add:

Please email me that in that correct format with the correct subject, and your application as well as others will be picked through decisions made by the current FBH Team. So once you submit your app, please be patient and within a week hopefully you should get an email back with the decision.

Please follow these rules / format to apply. Thanks

0 0

Is the site down or it's just me? :s

0 0

Why do people come in some random DEAD threads and post some shit that has nothing to do with them ??