Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Hiding recent activity.

Banned
0 0

In a way this goes in the increasing security forum.

Ok, this works for windows. To hide your recent documents and recent programs opened, right-click on start, click on properties, click on customize, click on advanced tab. You will see the recent activity area, click on clear recent activity, then uncheck the box that says list most recently opened documents. I have mine set to only list one or 2, so that when people snoop my computer, they only see one or 2 things. When the box is unchecked, the recent documents tab doesnt show, so people cannot see your docs and look in them.

Hope this helps some of you. Bl4ckC4t

0 0

I would be very suprised if anyone didn't know that already, but hey I guess there is a first for everything.;)

Banned
0 0

cubeman372 wrote: I would be very suprised if anyone didn't know that already, but hey I guess there is a first for everything.;)

lol, Alot of people know it, VERY FEW use it. But it helps to hide what you have been doing ;)

0 0

Or u jst set ur account to lock if ur AFK for 5 mins, much better protection against snooping ;)

Banned
0 0

BluMoose wrote: Or u jst set ur account to lock if ur AFK for 5 mins, much better protection against snooping ;)

That works too, But it takes too long getting back on.

0 0

Not if u set it jst to lock… all u gotta do is enter username + password, and ur right back where u left off…

The Manager
0 0

nothing a little CTRL+ALT+DEL does not fix. that is common practice in the corporate world. when leaving desk hit WINDOWS+L (Lock) and then walk away grab your coffee and walk around the shop for 15 mins (since everyone else has smoke breaks!) then go back and hit CTRL+ALT+DEL and enter password. no one is the wiser to what is running on system and what have you. :P When in doubt Clear all your history files. This takes no time at all. and with what you put I can still FIND your recent documents. just not in the Start menu! Good try though ;)

0 0

@AldarHawk - Heh, I do the same at work since everyone else gets smoke breaks. <— so gay how they get breaks and we don't :( lol

0 0

Lol, My dad does [Windows]+[L] all the time, I see where he gets it from! :p