Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

USB security

0 0

Ive heard of some programs that will "shread" files, but thats not what im looking for. Im looking for some type of program that will prompt a password and/or username whenever a sertain file is tryed to be opened. Has anyone made or heard of where i can find a program that will do this type of thing? (Just a reminder, this is for a USB drive.)

0 0

I'm quite certain that the username/password thing would have to be part of the program in question. If it's a program that you made then just tell it to prompt for user and pass before executing anything. If you want a user and pass entered for a program you downloaded, you could try maybe having the program encrypted then make a program which asks for user and pass, then if you get them right it decrypts the program and runs it.

Just ideas =/

0 0

I have a usb that contains a login program. The usb will load, for example, and be categorized as the G:&*92; drive. While the program takes the place of F:&*92;. Clicking on G:&*92; will result in a message that it does not exist. Opening F:&*92; will simply bring up a login prompt. Upon successful credentials, the F:&*92; will vanish, and G:&*92; will take the place of F:&*92;. Memorex [512 mb] i think.

0 0

i have a jumpdrive that has a password protection on it its a sandisk g3. This one has a built in program so that you can go online and download programs onto it. Like firefox, a proxy program, and encrypted safes. just google it and check it out

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

sweet, only 18 months too late

0 0

just use PGP and all your problems will be solved.