Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Business security?

0 0

I just got hired as a tech at a small business to set up thier network adn stuff. but my boss is woried about security now, and I dont know the first thing about computer security, is there an easy way to make sure the computers are secure? are they already secure? a friend of mine told me that windows xp machines are pretty safe right out of the box? anyone who can give me any ideas how to secure it I'd really apreciate it! [Edit Grind]No Links[/edit]

those are the 3 my boss is woried about.

0 0

What is the name of the business you're working for? Really great to hear you got hired.

What is the purpose of the security you're doing? Are you just trying to secure an internal network, specific machines, servers, or what? How is each computer in the network connected?

Actually, I can do you a favor. If you want to, you can PM me your full name and your bosses name and email, and I can get you both some extra directions and some good credit.

0 0

Like he is going to give you that information.

0 0

..Brilliant.

It's not like he's telling the truth or anything.

The Manager
0 0

Dante Gates, PM me with more information of what types of security your 'boss' is looking for. I am a Network Security Officer for a company and can give you some tips and tricks of the trade.