Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

VPN Server with Multiple Proxy Servers

0 0

I just wanted to announce that I have successfully implemented a VPN Server oversea's, a long with two Proxy Servers. Now, Once you have established a connection with the VPN, you have to configure the proxies in the browser. The first proxy is a HTTP proxy, that you configure your browser to use; then you have to configure it to use a Proxy on the SOCKSv5 within the same settings as well. I have the SOCKSv5 connection configured to use the TOR network, so all your request on the last proxy are sent through the Tor network.

In the end you have a secure connection via a VPN (no DNS leaks); then a proxy going to another proxy that has been configured to use the Tor Network. "If" they trace through all the connections in Tor they will just end up upon another proxy. Even if you were downloading torrents and an IP was exposed, it would be the proxy IP and not your own. The speed of the connection is not lagging at all either as I can easily watch videos and download content without a problem.

I am aware of the security holes in the Tor network; however, users would be entering the Tor network through a different approach. They would be using so-called "trusted" anonymous servers. I have not unleashed this into the wild because I am still researching this, but I just wanted to share what I have so far to get some opinions and answer questions.

10 0

If you're watching videos, at least your tor privacy might be compromised tut

0 0

I usually have scripts disabled within the browser to avoid that, but I have also manually configured the browsers configuration files for more privacy as well. The proxy IP would be exposed, and I don't care if it is. thumbs up I think this is a better strategy than what most people do.

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

Does routing it through Tor not make the video quality pure shite though ? I need a foreign IP to watch the Rangers games live every week, but Tor is hopeless for that, as it kills it due to endless buffering.

I'd be interested in trying to connect using your IP before it goes through Tor though, I've been using TunnelBear and the free 500mb account they give you, but I never use anymore than 1mb as I don't actually need to route the traffic though the vpn, I just need it to connect to the site with, so they see my login as somewhere overseas, and then I usually disable it.

0 0

I actually have another proxy server where the traffic isn't being sent through Tor. I will just let you use that. It will be an HTTP Proxy and you can just configure your browser to use it. I haven't tried watching any live feed with the current Proxy using Tor, but I know it would be shit for obvious reasons (latency). Also, you would get logged out of current sessions between web servers, when your IP changes. These web servers detect it as a new visitor and drop the last session due to a new IP.

I get on YouTube and listen to music and watch videos all the time and there isn't any 'lag' issues at all.