Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

email provider for anonym address

245 0

Hi!

I'd like to register a new email account with anonym name. Gmail ask for my phone number to verify my registration. What provider would you suggest to register an anonym email address?

I don't want to do any illegal thing (yet :) you may never know…), but I'd like to an email and a nick name which can't be tracked. My actual nickname has used since I have internet connection at home. It can be connected to any social sites I've ever registered and to many other sites. I am totally satisfied with google, but this phone verification… I don't want to give them my phone number.

245 0

To be honest I didn't even know what I should have searched. Of course googling was the first thing I did, but vpn services and proxy chaining didn't come to my mind, proxy especially didn't because I use Tor. So google is great, but if you don't even know what search, it is hard to find anything. With your search results, I'll be able to learn new things, that's more than enough, thanks.

The second reason I asked such an obvious thing, because I think there are people here who have some practical experience unlike a 'best free email services top list'. Their advise is more valuable for me than any top lists.

0 0

mandyedi wrote: Snip.

I can understand the not knowing where to start or what to search for, it's happened to me a few times. :angry:

I use Yahoo, and they don't require a phone number to register. You could use them and use a VPN or a few proxies in a chain.

Alternatively, if you don't need to get responses, and just want to send mail, you could use a VPN or proxy chaining/tunneling and spoof the e-mails.