Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Webcam security

0 0

I was just wondering, would it be possible to program a computer so that when a wrong password is entered on the main screen, a webcam takes a picture?

0 0

Machette wrote: I was just wondering, would it be possible to program a computer so that when a wrong password is entered on the main screen, a webcam takes a picture?

they do have some programs out there that get added to the boot process that will take a screen cap of it when someone fails to log in corectly. but sence you asked about webcams, do you mean where it will take a picture of who-so-ever is at the chair trying to log on?

either way, it seems possible, just don't know any off hand. it doesn't seem like it would be too hard to code.

0 0

I would think that you could write a simple program to achieve this. Possibly achieved when a new entry is entered into the security log for failed logon attempt do to wrong password it calls the webcam executable (as a background process) and has it take a picture. I dunno sounds good though :happy:

0 0

ferasdour wrote: it doesn't seem like it would be too hard to code. I agree ^^

0 0

Knowing windows, by the time it had run the webcam exe in the background, you would just get a picture of a person walking out the door :p

0 0

jjbutler88 wrote: Knowing windows, by the time it had run the webcam exe in the background, you would just get a picture of a person walking out the door :p

lmao, good point

0 0

Hahahah. Now thats good humor.