Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

What should I do again?

0 0

Once again my brother is trying to crack my password. It now has symbols, numbers, letters and is really long. Will it hold out against Cain and Abel and other hacking programs against Windows Vista. If not, what should I do?

0 0

use a word thats not in the dictionary with letters, numbers and symbols.

I'm guessing that way the list of words in the file for C+A wont contain it.

Or just crack his password and hijack his work until he stops being a twat

0 0

If its about 63 chars long, and pretty random (ie not a dictionary word, try to avoid phrases) then it will take him something stupid like 30 million years to crack.

Enjoy :D. Also yeah hack him back if hes being a twat.

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

What I would do is just smack his head against the wall couple of times, whilst saying 'don't ever again try to crack my passwords'. If he is stronger, just do the same while he is asleep… Samebody would say drastic measures, but you know, desperate times require desperate solutions

0 1

Out of curiosity, just how many characters are there in your password? Like jjbutler88 said, the more characters you have in your password, the longer it'll take for C&A to brute-force the answer, and by then you'd both be dead and no one is using Windows.

I'm not sure how does your password will fare against Rainbow Tables, and I can't just make any guesses, you have to test it out yourself I guess.

And just make your brother crack someone else's passwords instead of yours.

0 0

My pass has now got 21 characters in it, (spaces, symbols etc.) and I'm taking up the idea of hacking him back. Thanks!

0 0

I am on Vista, what program do you suggest I use? (Not OphCrack as we have disabled LM hashes)

0 0

clone4 wrote: What I would do is just smack his head against the wall couple of times, whilst saying 'don't ever again try to crack my passwords'. If he is stronger, just do the same while he is asleep… Samebody would say drastic measures, but you know, desperate times require desperate solutions

do what he says. it will help trust me ;)

root@Alpha.Oddities
0 0

go through COMMAND.COM in system32 so you can use net users and while on your account delete his and make it again and it'll reset all of his settings back to default and if C+A is only on his account it'll delete. i accidentally did this on my friends comp while messing around on his command. it pissed him off but where best friends so in like ten min. we were laughing about it.

0 0

Preferably, I would like just to crack his password, delete Cain and Abel, Ophcrack etc. and then fill his account with files saying "DON"T EVER HACK MY ACCOUNT AGAIN"

0 0

Machette wrote: Preferably, I would like just to crack his password, delete Cain and Abel, Ophcrack etc. and then fill his account with files saying "DON"T EVER HACK MY ACCOUNT AGAIN"

sounds like idea

0 0

But do you know a good cracking program I could use?

0 0

Machette wrote: But do you know a good cracking program I could use?

what u mean? to crack his password?

root@Alpha.Oddities
0 0

@machete just to let you know you misspelled system

0 0

Thanks Deaf Code That's fixed now.

And yeah, a good Vista password cracker. Knowing my brother though I would probably only need a dictionary cracker.

0 0

Machette wrote: And yeah, a good Vista password cracker. Knowing my brother though I would probably only need a dictionary cracker.

use cain & abel and find some good wordlist

0 0

All you need is a copy of BackTrack.. boot it up.. .and own the system..

Retired
10 0

ok im surprised that no-one has mentioned the easiest way. USE A KEYLOGGER. if you use the c++ one in the code bank with the hidden part is awesome.(the svchost.log) or something like that.