Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

iSecForce.com

The Manager
0 0

Hello all. I know you are all most likely bored of seeing my name pop up in things like this but please read the entire page before thinking anything.

I am building up a new community for Security People and Programmers as well as avid computer users who just want to learn more. The site is http://www.isecforce.com and it is geared towards people helping other people in the computing field. This is not another hacking community like you see pop up all over the place. This is a place where experts and beginners alike will mingle and trade ideas, fixes and ask questions.

The community is geared towards a fairly mature crowd so please keep everything flame free. If you are psyched to help out, or just want to learn more about security, programming or computers in general, Please stop by the site, sign up and contribute. We have barely been open for six hours and already we have ten members. Keep them all coming and hope to hear from you all.

Thank you,

0 0

Hey i was just curious , you said its about security and programming . Does any of that include the realm of cracking and intrusion as well ?

Im all for this serious site . Just a question i wanted to ask any way .

You can rest asure that ill register right now .

Thanks for starting something like this . Been looking for a decent community of this nature for years .

Tog go bog e , Neqtan

The Manager
0 0

if you read the first posting in the General section you will understand all questions and where to direct them :D

0 0

You know after posting my question . I decided to just check it out for myself . I guess i was more looking to see how you felt about that in general . Should the discussion of cracking be involved in a security and programming site ? It all depends on what you intended the site to be for security in general or keeping people secure .

But as i figured out from just going to the site it is a good balance of many topics . I like the categories you have laid out so far .

I noticed the code sections state : "Discuss your xxx Projects or ask for help."

Would it be ok to post links on help sites youve found for those languages too ? For C language posting links like , Beejs and cprogramming.com .

Just a thought .

Neqtan

The Manager
0 0

Nothing will be done but this is more of a place to gain knowledge not really one to say "hey go here to do this" more like "hey this is how you do this. for more information on this try out this place"

Get my point?

Ciao

0 0

I get your drift . Alright then . Well im already at work trying to fill in some info over there so ill be in touch .

Neqtan

0 0

This might sound trivial, but you shouldn't write Perl in all-caps because it is a backronym, but started out as just Perl.

0 0

This looks really promising :happy:

0 0

Yes, it does B)

The Manager
0 0

nullbyte00 wrote: This might sound trivial, but you shouldn't write Perl in all-caps because it is a backronym, but started out as just Perl.

Actually PERL is a programming language that stands for "Practical Extraction and Reporting Language" this is why it is written in all caps. It is an abbreviation of this set. I may be wrong in my saying this but this is what I was taught and how I see it written everywhere…just like CGI ;)

0 0

Perl was originally called Pearl but then it was made shorter. Hence why PERL is called a backronym. Yes the Perl documentation says it stands for Practical Extraction and Report Language but it was not originally created to suit that phrase.

The Manager
0 0

Thank you for letting me know that :)

Learning is the key to growing. I enjoy learning :)

Hope you all can gain insight from the site which looks like it has already started to pick up :D

The Manager
0 0

After a slow Mothersday weekend we are now at 31 members!

Please spread the word about this new site. It needs you to thrive!

0 0

nice i'll join. i'd recommend a more professional looking design than the basic forum design you are using.

The Manager
0 0

Again the site is in its infancy right now being a week old. I am working on a design but I have little spare time right now. It will be updated hopefully after I get back from this weekend at the cottage :D

The Manager
0 0

I am, soon to update the templates to give more choices. I am working on getting everything working then I will have a few different choices that you all will be able to choose from. Hope you all enjoy and help the community thrive!