Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

stay untraced

0 0

The best way to stay anonymous would be to take multiple public proxies and chain them together so you bounce from one to another to reach your destination. While this might not be the most practical solution, if you're really that paranoid, it'll be much harder for them to trace you because of the timestamps on the logs, if there are any, and they'll be following almost nothing. And by then, you'd already have time to escape to somewhere else :)

0 0

In case you have a really good proxy or just don't want to wait a while for each request, chaining is unnecessary.

Banned
0 0

scnguitar wrote: The best way to stay anonymous would be to take multiple public proxies and chain them together so you bounce from one to another to reach your destination. While this might not be the most practical solution, if you're really that paranoid, it'll be much harder for them to trace you because of the timestamps on the logs, if there are any, and they'll be following almost nothing. And by then, you'd already have time to escape to somewhere else :)

Blablabla bullshit. Proxies do a +1 hide effect. There are +100 hide effects out there. You can use a combination of SSH, VPN and similar services.

I know you just tried to help, but I wanted to clear this up. Proxies != the best or the only solution.

0 0

right on spyware…i was about to say the same thing

0 0

untraced_shadow wrote: what is the best way to stay anonomous, when surfing the web because alot of web sites i go 2 are serials an shit and there a lot of viruses on there , like whats a good proxy program ?

To protect yourself against viruses you need an antivirus, not a proxy ^^

0 0

Windows and IE is the worst combination, as operating system and a web browser, if you are stuck with Windows, you must have FIREFOX, or maybe AVANT, and then install TOR and on your FIREFOX there is an addon called FOXY PROXY, add that and tell it to use TOR as a proxy, that is the best what you can do. but if you have Linux, then you have a whole world of choices just pick one or few if you want. the sky is the limit .

SET

Peumonoultramicroscopicsilico
0 0

MrDoom119 wrote: you are stuck with Windows, you must have FIREFOX, or maybe AVANT

Doom, There is plunty of good browsers for windows right now Opera is the only web browser W3C compliant. So before you go on firefox is the best remeber firefox has some of the most annoying memeory leaks ever.