Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Asterisk Password problem

0 0

he problem i got is this, i sit also on school ( yes i stil do) and i cant grand myself admin rights i tried much already to get this out, but they use VNC:D but using asterisk password, i tried now many asterisk password recovery and more shitty things like this, but i get always the error, that i first need to go on administrator account to get licence i hope that somebody is here that is able to help me because i am really stuck on this one…..any help would be greatful :D

Ph4n70m
0 0

Shadows wrote: the problem i got is this, i sit also on school ( yes i stil do) and i cant grand myself admin rights

Please Use Correct Grammar.. You do What on School?? And You Plan to Accomplish What With Admin Rights? May i ask..

0 0

only the admin has full acces, we got only a part of licence to the pc we cant acces c drive, the cmd promt mode to add a user is disabled……so how can i have admin rights ? :|

Ph4n70m
0 0

Shadows wrote: only the admin has full acces, we got only a part of licence to the pc we cant acces c drive, the cmd promt mode to add a user is disabled……so how can i have admin rights ? :|

I Still Don't See What Your Going to do With Admin Privileges.. Make a Few Accounts?.. If So, Whyy? and What the Hell For? As For the C: Again, Whyy?

0 0

i just want to have admin rights and i cant is there any trick to bypass the vnc !?

0 0

LOL … EDIT: did you learn how to talk by watching borat?

0 0

he wants to hack into his schools server. to be honest no one really likes helping noobs who ask that question.

0 0

he wants to hack into his schools server. to be honest no one really likes helping noobs who ask that question.