Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Artists Critique :

0 0

I just need an Artisits Critique on my avatar . I made it for a challenge . But its kinda growing on me . I see flaws in it that maby only i see . Have a gander at it please and give me some feedback if you will .

Look for a new signature from me within the week . Taggers delight !

Peace

0 0

It looks kinda amateurish if you know what i mean. But its good enough for a challenge but i wouldn't use it everyday.

Its not too bad though.

0 0

2mb is a bit big for an avatar.

0 0

I think it's interesting, although it would look better if you got your name in the same/similar font as the 'hackers' text

Banned
0 0

No likey: Background is too dark (no detail) Text is "messy" Looping isn't cool (in this avatar) Too BIG! (Size!)

0 0

Please, don't spam these forums with such insults to image-files.

0 0

The Flash wrote: Please, don't spam these forums with such insults to image-files. Flash, if your words were people, I would embrace their genocide.

The avatar isn't too bad, kinda reminds me of something you would find on a site during the 90's, when animated gifs were really cool and fashionable :P

Banned
0 0

As in the thing coated in chocolate!

M&M's people :D

0 0

I guess I also have to say something about the picture now to stop this from being an offtopic post. When I first saw the pic, I thought 'hey, that's pretty good' but then i realised it was from a movie, and you had just added your name to it.

If you really want to have an avatar like that, first try and make your name readable, and then reduce the framerate a bit, increase the compression rate, or whatever. It is way too big at the moment.

0 0

ViralCoder wrote: If you really want to have an avatar like that, first try and make your name readable, What is wrong with the lettering its graffiti lettering its not suposed to be that easy to read ! Or do you mean its blurry or something like that ? **ViralCoder wrote:**and then reduce the framerate a bit, increase the compression rate, or whatever. It is way too big at the moment. Increase compression !? How would i compress this and upload it to the internet and have it viewable as an image while compressed ? Reduce framerate ? I dont know what you mean by this ! Decrease the speed at witch they process ? Or reduce the amount of frames period ?

Anyone with a good answer can respond . Thanks for all the feedback so far . I agree its a bit of a rip off . It is from the hackers movie . A bit noobish considering the quality ! But i didnt think it was to horrible considering it only took me twenty minutes to make . As to the quality of the image itself whats wrong with it ? I agree with the fact that its background is dark but thats how i got it off the movie . I could spend countless hours trying to brighten it . Anything else on this would be much appreciated . Not so much to improve on this perticular avatar , but just to improve my skills . I can do some badass art on paper . But graphical art is so time consuming and tedious as of right now . Im down to learn though !

Im currently using adobe photoshop cs2 , the gimp , and Ulead .

Banned
0 0

You don't understand the comments because you know nothing about GIFs or images in general.

That's okay though, you don't have to know everything.

0 0

Hmm. Maybe its just me, but I dont like slow things. It might be better if you sped up the animation.