Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Sig Accident, Please comment

0 0

Here it is… it was originally planned to be horizontal, like my current one, but I decided to make it vertical… not much use now except for a tiling background :p

If you can't see it, try reloading the page. I got an error that it cannot be displayed because it contains errors… no idea why lol just reload.

I'm having a bit of trouble with 110mb's permissions… a simple chmod would be so much easier =\. Just r-click->view image (firefox) or reload page, whatever you have to do… gah this is annoying! Thanks for sticking in there!

Better not use this one or Richo will be on me soon haha

It's not done yet, though… just haven't gotten around to doing anything else to it. The font is one of 5 that came with the Windows crack I'm running on my other dinosaur box I made this on (PS CS2), so I plan to change that. I also want to do the "comin' atcha!" effect that you see on my current sig. Any suggestions, please?

Can anyone not see the image at all no matter what? and how many can…?