Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

hlp me!?!

0 0

I made a new gif sig in CS2, but when i saw the sig i see these small white dots and a little white frame around the giffed objects :/ I tried to fix it with several progs, but i cant get it off :/, so any1 wanna help me out? Thx in Advance..:happy:

0 0

its all do to with the gif transparency. those little white bits are just off teh colour you selected for the transparent backgound. you can either:

erase the little dots with a fine brush on every frame or add that colour to the transparency list.

i had a go at fixing it using the first technique. it looked right in fireworks but animated gifs have a tendancy to crap up as soon as you take your eyes off of them.

feel free to take it or leave it.

0 0

Way, thx dude :P, well maybe i can give it a shott aswell :P, what program u using? well, about the transperacy, i tried to delete it, but it wouldnt disappear :/, thx anyway man :D

Python Ninja
0 0

Richo saves the day… again :D

0 0

huh? you save the day how? :/, i don't get that :|

Banned
0 0

A guy double posted and richo deleted his second post. But that's quite offtopic.

...Legend?
0 0

Could you please spell hlp like this next time Help

Thats a H-e-l-p

:)

0 0

root_op wrote: I made a new gif sig in CS2, but when i saw the sig i see these small white dots and a little white frame around the giffed objects :/ I tried to fix it with several progs, but i cant get it off :/, so any1 wanna help me out? Thx in Advance..:happy: It's "anyone". It's "thanks".

Way, thx dude , well maybe i can give it a shott aswell , what program u using? well, about the transperacy, i tried to delete it, but it wouldnt disappear :/, thx anyway man Once again, it's "thanks". It's "shot". "as well" is two words. "transparency" has an 'n' and your 'e' and 'a' need to be fixed.

Idiot.

Banned
0 0

end3r, just fucking die. You think you're the tough guy going on spelling-check rampage? MS-word crashed on you, mom didn't give you your daily sweets yet? Just leave the guy alone, he's not that bad.

At least he said the magic word, Thx.

0 0

spyware wrote: end3r, just fucking die. You think you're the tough guy going on spelling-check rampage? MS-word crashed on you, mom didn't give you your daily sweets yet? Just leave the guy alone, he's not that bad.

At least he said the magic word, Thx.

0 0

end3r wrote: I'm a fucking gay who goes on the internet to flame people because I can't do it in real life because I am a pussy and would get my ass kicked.

I couldn't agree with you more, end3r. You talk about 'real respect' in your signature graphic. That's something you know absolutely nothing about, and will never get. You're exhibiting just the sort of behaviour I should expect from someone who quotes from 'the_flash' in his sig. You need to understand that this forum isn't just some place where you can take your agression out on other people, actually I give up. I'm not going to say anything more to you. [/offtopic]

all this guy wanted was some help with his messed up graphic. What's so wrong with that? And who cares about spelling, as long as we can understand each other, it's all fine.

0 0

Kids, the lesson for today is: "It's not cool to be a douche."

Next time, just answer the OP's fucking question instead of contributing nothing to the thread.

...Legend?
0 0

I don't have a problem with spelling mistakes, 'Cos my spelling is awful, I Just don't like seeing a name of a thread with a mistake in, and mainly because I thought he shortened the world out of laziness rather than a spelling mistake.

0 0

all the threads are flaming end3r today.

<3

^___________________________________^

0 0

If you have the original psd you can just go back and modify it from there. Its to do with the gif transparency, I've never had this kind of issue (in cs2, anyway… M$ paint is another story :p)

but as long as you have the source everything will be OK.

and end3r: Brenn in der holle sie dummer unglaubig douche!

Idiot flamers like you are idiots ergo you are an idiot

Point Proven

0 0

What_A_Legend wrote: I don't have a problem with spelling mistakes, 'Cos my spelling is awful, I Just don't like seeing a name of a thread with a mistake in, and mainly because I thought he shortened the world out of laziness rather than a spelling mistake. Thank you. That's my only problem.

wolfrat, you misquoted me, plus had i known it was you, i wouldn't have flamed you. I haven't edited my forum sig in a while.

to everyone else who thinks they're cool to gang up and flame me. fuck off it's two people fighting, not an army you pussies who can't stand alone.

0 0

I'm actually with end3r on this one… shorthand does tend to show either laziness or a limit on intelligence. It doesn't take any more time to type help than it does to type hlp, the difference is that the latter only takes one hand, therefore proving that it was indeed laziness, or a lack of attention, which could lead others to believe that the matter is unimportant. If someone needs help that badly they can take the time to make sure that they have spelled things correctly.

Just my opinion here. Johnjuan