Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

A sig

0 0

Well… I'm not really good with graphics… so I decided to post this here to get comments and criticism, as of course they are an amazing way to improve skills, knowing what's good and bad about your work will obviously help with later work or improvements…

Anyway.. before I babble even more…

So yeah, comments and criticism?

Thanks, Reaper

0 0

reaper4334 wrote: Well… I'm not really good with graphics… so I decided to post this here to get comments and criticism, as of course they are an amazing way to improve skills, knowing what's good and bad about your work will obviously help with later work or improvements…

Anyway.. before I babble even more…

So yeah, comments and criticism?

Thanks, Reaper

really nice…just kinda plain on the right side mainly

maybe you could add more or you know maybe some cool lines or somethign…

use your imagination

but the red ball and the font is cool:)

0 0

Yeah… I know it's rather plain… but that's why I'm not good with graphics… I can just never decide what to do and stuff… any tips?

More C&C is welcome :]

Thanks, Reaper

0 0

I'm not great with graphics either, so this looks bad, but it's about the idea.

I would make the lines go like this; straight, sloping down at the end, But they have to be on the background (behind the thing on the left).

The dot on the right can be a dot a star another fuzzy thing, deleted, something like that. Just suggestions, see if you can use them :)

-teh Tov

0 0

Thanks… anyone else got any good ideas?

I'm gonna try a few of the already suggested ones…

so Yeah.. more ideas or just more C&C?

Thanks, Reaper

0 0

After editing that sig a little… I decided I wanted to make my first own dynamic sig… so I messed around a little… I came across a few problems with the transparancy on that one above, so I made a new image and changed it into a dynamic sig.

What do you all think? Considering it's my first dynamic sig :)

http://reaper4334.freehostia.com/sig/sig.php

0 0

Mmh.. Although the dynamic thing is quit funky (to me), I don't realy like the design.. Liked the prev one better!

0 0

nice colors and good work on the dynamic one! I agree with tov tho, the red ball rocked! :D

0 0

Its cool, but not with the Hunter green background (transparent), so, it won't be bad if you added a "silver" or more brightness background, and

@EgyptianCleopatra : Really loved your signature :D