Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Computer Mouse Design

0 0

computer mouse created in photoshop, comments if you could ;)

Banned
0 0

Apple nibble there.

/me likes

EDIT:

Bit pixely round the edges. Might want to give it a blur/something touch.

0 0

I like it,But it will be difficult to handle,so better make the lower part smaller Else its perfect…

0 0

Great job, CyberSpider! looks very cool!!

I'd make the curve and the angles on the left smoother if I were you. Also I'd design it bigger in size so that when it is resized it'd look better and the little flaws or pixely edges spyware mentioned won't appear, but that's just me.

I can see alot of effort was put into this, and it looks great! would love to see more of where that came from.

Excuse my poor English, and have a nice day.

0 0

That's pretty nice.

May be nice to have a finger indent or something like that on the buttons.

0 0

It's a nice bit of graphic design, but could be a bit uncomfortable to hold :/

try this: take a fist sized piece of clay, put it on a table, and then hold it tight in your hand and see what shape it makes. Then base your mouse on that piece of clay :P

0 0

ViralCoder wrote: It's a nice bit of graphic design, but could be a bit uncomfortable to hold :/

try this: take a fist sized piece of clay, put it on a table, and then hold it tight in your hand and see what shape it makes. Then base your mouse on that piece of clay :P

That wouldn't help, if you are holding it hard then you are not going to be accurately representing real usage, but I can see where you are going with the ergonomics

0 0

mozzer wrote: That wouldn't help, if you are holding it hard then you are not going to be accurately representing real usage, but I can see where you are going with the ergonomics

well ok then :P

how about: use some soft clay and just rest your hand on it for awhile and then see what shape it takes on.

0 0

lol i know it might not be that comfortable, but it was just for practice really using curves etc… :p