Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Boredom == New Sig?

0 0

so yea… got bored.. so i created this sig ^_^.. .criticize at will hehe

well yea.. needs some work ^_- methinks anyway..

0 0

wow v nice

0 0

Well it's nice, but the text doesn't really match the whole theme.

Maybe if you made the left and right side darker, the viewer would see the explosion first. And that would be nice.

Well, but it's cool cool.

0 0

Yeah, I agree. The white on the edges is too bright, brighter, in fact, than the nuke. Darken that up a bit to enhance the explosion.

0 0

ok, this is what i would do:

by no means is this BETTER, but it's what i personally prefer.

of course, i have used the exact same image and added nothing except simple shapes. (simple FTW)

• resize the sig. i thought it was pretty big and a bit too "in your face" subtlety (<< real word?!) is king….sometimes. i would have made it even smaller, but the text would have been illegible.

• 1px boarder. this tidied things off and creates a good barrier to distinguish the sig from the background and make it look more important :D. my rule is that unless you are using transparency (like my sig) then a border is a must.

• black tint gradient over the left hand side of the image. viewer focusses on the main part of the image (nuke) yet it makes the text contrast more.

• random shapes over center of image. again, subtle but still spices up the plain background a bit more.

i hope that some of these ideas could come in handy, but yeah, that was a bit of a 10 min job so you may not want to take any notice.

~ necro

0 0

Nice signature you got there Johnjuan . I do like Necrosixes inclusion as well . But art prefference is in the eye of the beholder . Both are quality !

Banned
0 0

Too big Fonts don't match image (especially the 0/1 font) The fake flames are ugly The real flames are confusing (makes the sig chaotic) Text position is random Very pixely at some points (mainly the edges of the gray areas)

0 0

There were never any fake flames there Spyware. It was a picture of a nuke test when i started.. the fake flames i guess your seeing (outside?) are where the clouding and such was a different color that the original and i just played with some of the colors (inverting and such). but yea thanks for the input everyone :P

Banned
0 0

johnjuan728 wrote: There were never any fake flames there Spyware. It was a picture of a nuke test when i started.. the fake flames i guess your seeing (outside?) are where the clouding and such was a different color that the original and i just played with some of the colors (inverting and such).

If you tamper with the real thing it becomes fake.