Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

First semi-serious sig

0 0

This is what I have so far, I'm still working on it so tell me your opinions. The sig is my current signature, the old one is the animated gif on top. (The blue part happened accidentally… I was trying to blend in a barbed-wire fence image, but I decided this looked cooler!)

It's way better than my last 5-minute sig,

So, what do you think? Any suggestions on what to add now? I think the left side is a bit unbalanced what with tux on the right and the uniform activity across the rest of the image… although I kind of like it this way :happy:

Thanks!

[edit] The new one is a bit small, but I have a 10-yr-old 800x600 monitor so please forgive me… :p Can the rest of you see it ok? [/edit]

0 0

whao… images just stopped working… did the geocities server crash? If you cant see anything, at least let me know you'll come back lol

[edit]ah, damn, stupid geoshitties data transfer limits… i'm moving everything to freewebs…[/edit]

[edit]should've done that long ago… ok back up, what do u guys think? g2g to bed now its past 1am and mom's mad lol[/edit]

0 0

somebody please rate this, it's been over a day…

:p

0 0

I like the coming at you stuff ^^… it seems a grand sig ^- but is there a way to err… integrate, our penguin friend into the image? he kinna looks like he's poppin out

0 0

I like it

0 0

@chaunch.. i know he's looking at this thread to see his handywork ^^ alter mad hats sig he needs more helmet ^^

0 0

johnjuan728 wrote: @chaunch.. i know he's looking at this thread to see his handywork ^^ alter mad hats sig he needs more helmet ^^ which one?lol and i like the old one better…

0 0

nothing really just thought you would be lookin at the thread seeing as you mad hat's sig ^^ figured you'd like to see it hehe… but yea mad hats sig needs more helmet… or the mad hatter ^^

0 0

w00t! Posts!

lol, thanks, and yeah, I agree Tux stands out a bit, but I really don't know what to do right now to fix that. I don't want to hide him or anything, but he is a bit bold compared with everything else… also, at first I thought it was unbalanced left/right with him over there, but I think "THORS" kind of helps that…

Any suggestions in integrating Tux a little better?

0 0

try a fancier font, and maybe add an outline to the font in a different colour, and maybe try a different background with more substance/texture, also maybe try a drop shadow/exploding blur/motion blur on tux :P

I dunno, that's just my opinion

0 0

well if Tux is in a different layer than the rest you could always alter the opacity a little bit… or use a bit of a smudge or blur tool on him ^_^

0 0

johnjuan728 wrote: well if Tux is in a different layer than the rest you could always alter the opacity a little bit… or use a bit of a smudge or blur tool on him ^_^

am I the only person here that thinks tux should stand out more? lol

maybe tux would look cooler with him enlargened, with his head filling up part of the sig, and the edges of the sig cropping his head? :whoa:

0 0

I do kind of like tux where he is. I am NOT going to make him transparent: he's alive, not a ghost! Also, I'm not gonna screw with my background anymore (it's matrix code from my screensaver 0.0 with blended in sky/barbed wire), because I really do like the bg. However, it does look a bit unbalanced, and maybe the border idea will work. I'll get to that when I get time, but right now i'm managing about 7 torrents (got one of xp pro performance 2007 full install that torrents @ over 140kbs!) and some other stuff now too. I should have made it larger, but its big enough on my screen, but like i said, its 800x600…. bleargh

idk, maybe I will do something to tux, but for now I think I'll leave him be. Keep the comments coming!