Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

free sig

0 0

second one i made in ps, first to pm gets it…

sry about the white kiz on it, thats a copy of it i had shown to someone else. my uploader is wiggin out…:angry: and if u don like it, please give some comments/suggestions (constructice criticism encouraged)

_

0 0

i think it would look better with a border or something but thats just my opinion

0 0

in all honesty, i dunno how to do borders…

0 0

to use a boarder what i do is merge all the layers together and add a inside stroke. not sure if thats how its suppost to be done but thats what i do.

good sig but i agree i think it needs a boarder.

nice work =]

0 0

in cs2 you make a layer the colour of your border, select all then contract the selection (cant remember what tab its under at the top but just click around an ul find it) by a couple of pixels invert the selection and delete the outside bit so your left with a rectangle of the colour you chose with a gap around the outside. you then select all and contract selection again by a bit more and then delete.

this leaves the bit in the middle so then you can just leave it if it likes good or you can touch it up with some brushes adn effects.

0 0

thought i was wrong lol, but it works for me anyway i'll try that next time. thanks.

0 0

to achieve this???????except the top line :happy:

0 0

ryanrepentance wrote: thought i was wrong lol, but it works for me anyway i'll try that next time. thanks.

there is no "wrong" way to do it. you just choose the way you like, it all depends on what type of border you want.

0 0

ye i suppose your right. there more than 1 way to do certain things. like change eye colour.

im really not that good at photoshop.

and yes, it looks better that that apart from the top lines abit big lol.

0 0

I don't like using plain borders.

I merely use a new layer (Ctrl+N) and use a lighter colour with a D79 brush, I then apply the brush around the sig.

Using the Eraser I narrow it down to a mere pixel or 2 and change the Layer Capacity.

Then maybe add a Line using the Line tool to make it distinctive.

(See below)

0 0

d79 brush? is that default?

0 0

koolkeith12345 wrote: in cs2 you make a layer the colour of your border, select all then contract the selection (cant remember what tab its under at the top but just click around an ul find it) by a couple of pixels invert the selection and delete the outside bit so your left with a rectangle of the colour you chose with a gap around the outside. you then select all and contract selection again by a bit more and then delete.

this leaves the bit in the middle so then you can just leave it if it likes good or you can touch it up with some brushes adn effects. an alternate strategie would be to go select>modify>border and define the pixel size…

0 0

will you make me one plz? it looks like I am the first to ask.

0 0

NOTE TO ADMINS:this thread id dead, MaD-Hat has requested the sig and it is his now. please feel free to delete this thread now ;)