Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

my first photoshop sig

0 0

recently downloaded ps cs3 (took forever!!) andthis is my first piece since! hit me up with some comments please and also it would be fan-fu(Xi/\/-tastic if you could hit me up with some links to some good ps tuts, brushes, etc. btw thanks to every1 at deviantart.com for the brushes!

thanks in advance!!:D:D:D

0 0

THe text was like placed right into his "tentecles"…but other than then it was pretty good:P

0 0

i really couldnt find anywhere else to put it…but thanks for the comment tho!!:D:D:D

0 0

I agree, nice one!

oh, and disregard my sig =p

I havent had time to make one, so I slapped that together in about 5 minutes rofl. Long Live the Penguin!

0 0

Why are there never sigs with cookies in them?:(

0 0

Yea nice sig Chaunch ^^ your avatar… got blurred ^^ still nice though :P

0 0

sorry to do this in your thread chaunch… but ^_^

0 0

thats so disturbingly hilarious!! ROFL who is that!?

0 0

well actually.. thats me.. we took the pic earlier today.. i was really hanging ^_^

0 0

Uhh…wtf is that on the pic? ^^

0 0

It fucking sucks cock! You fucking pirate-er. He stole photoshop! It's a 700$ program and he just basically killed someone then stole it from their dead bodies! What are we gonna tell the victim's familys? HUH!?!? Avatar sucks cock too. Go fucking kill someone else. Then take the GIMP from them. Wait you already have… That's like 3 life sentences Trevor! Hard time! Without parole!

0 0

nah chill spiritus.. everyone 'steals' photoshop… who wants to pay 700$ for a nice paint program..thats what cracks are for

0 0

Spiritus55 wrote: I fucking suck cock! Im a butt-fucking pirate. He stole photoshop! It's a 700$ program and he just basically killed someone then stole it from their dead bodies! What are we gonna tell the victim's familys? HUH!?!? Avatar sucks cock too. Go fucking kill someone else. Then take the GIMP from them. Wait you already have… That's like 3 life sentences Trevor! Hard time! Without parole!

thanks for the support XD

0 0

johnjuan728 wrote: well actually.. thats me.. we took the pic earlier today.. i was really hanging ^_^

you are a scarey guy but i now know what you look like. its strange sometimes online as you have no-idea what people look like, you might me talking to someone with an extra arm or something for all you know. You mkght want to see a doctor for some anti depressants as practicing hanging yourself is a bit strange..

btw i dont know of anyone who has acutally bought photoshop legally.

im gonna change my sig whern i get back to york as this computer would probably freeze blue screen, and explode (not neccersarily in that order) if i try run ps on it.

0 0

nice sig chaunchothenacho ;) i just made a new one :D and yea Spiritus55 who the hell is gonna buy photoshop when you can get it for free :matey:

0 0

koolkeith12345 wrote: [quote]johnjuan728 wrote: well actually.. thats me.. we took the pic earlier today.. i was really hanging ^_^

you are a scarey guy but i now know what you look like. its strange sometimes online as you have no-idea what people look like, you might me talking to someone with an extra arm or something for all you know. You mkght want to see a doctor for some anti depressants as practicing hanging yourself is a bit strange.. [/quote]

Err… yea.. didn't just hang myself… that would be bad. Long story short, it was me and a buncha buddies. I err… submitted to the thing around my neck… but I put buddy A on the ground and buddy B is bigger than me, strung me up ^^.. not really as violent as it sounds but yea… tons of fun ^^ thanks to Chris Benoit… sick sense of humor i know hehe

0 0

wow, nobody caught that i changed spiritus's text in my previous post, and thanks for the support guys :happy:

0 0

HAHAHA… i didnt really care to read Spiritus' reply twice so I just assumed (big mistake) that he got quoted. Nice job Chaunch… subtle… like this:ninja: … also :p Nice sig BTW sorry to spam your thread with the pic hehe

0 0

hehe, its fine.;) but if anyone has some comments/suggestions….

0 0

i think its good, but the text is abit plain i'd do somthing to that. but thats just my opinion i think its great though nice work.

Spiritus55 wrote: It fucking sucks cock! You fucking pirate-er. He stole photoshop! It's a 700$ program and he just basically killed someone then stole it from their dead bodies! What are we gonna tell the victim's familys? HUH!?!? Avatar sucks cock too. Go fucking kill someone else. Then take the GIMP from them. Wait you already have… That's like 3 life sentences Trevor! Hard time! Without parole!

spirtus if you dont like him for stealing a program Then im afraid to say you probaly wont like most people on this site and you cant say you havent downloaded 1 piece of music or cracked software, have you ever stolen in your life? Plus who would want to pay that sort of money for software. If you want to fork out £700 for a program be my guest but dont bitch at other people about it

0 0

johnjuan728 wrote: Err… yea.. didn't just hang myself… that would be bad. Long story short, it was me and a buncha buddies. I err… submitted to the thing around my neck… but I put buddy A on the ground and buddy B is bigger than me, strung me up ^^.. not really as violent as it sounds but yea… tons of fun ^^ thanks to Chris Benoit… sick sense of humor i know hehe

so it was practising assissted suicide?? :o you put a buddy "on the ground" which to me sounds like you kicked his arse as you didnt want to be hung then big "buddy" strung you up after you "submitted" to his supurior strength and size.

strange "buddys" my mates sometimes mess about but never anything nearly as extreme as that. The worst thats happened to me as this twat (not my mate) threw a burning plastic bag at me which is fine except i was wearing shorts and well…..er the plastic sorta was molten and kinda splashed on my leg. It hurts like fuck so dont try that. I was then hopping around in pain and pissed off when my actual mate (not the twat) came up behind me and i accidently elbowed him in the face. He was fine but it set my funny bone off.

Apparently it was funny seeing me run round with a smoking leg clutching my elbow but i didnt see it like that at the time. The one good thing was i impressed a load of people by showing them the melted plastic on my leg wwhich annoyingly wouldnt come off without taking my skin with it.

0 0

ryanrepentance wrote: spirtus if you dont like him for stealing a program Then im afraid to say you probaly wont like most people on this site and you cant say you havent downloaded 1 piece of music or cracked software, have you ever stolen in your life?

I don't pirate things, my connection sucks, especially with bit-torrent because I need NAT traversal…

Though I do enjoy the occasional stolen music, but mostly borrowed then copied because I'm too impatient to download… is that illegal?

0 0

@KoolKeith… nah we were wrestling… Benoit killed his family and hung himself from his weight bench… Google ^-… but yea we were trying to figure out how in the heck he managed it. we couldn't figure it out, so we added a little something… to err… reenact the err.. 'sad' time for us all ^^ a tribute i suppose. No real death involved… well not mine anyway haha

and yea anytime youre using getting music that YOU didnt pay for… its illegal.. but its not a big deal no one cares hehe ^_^

0 0

ye some people dont like pirated stuff but very few

and if your getting your music for free its illegal. if its not paid for its illegal.

0 0

Happysmileman wrote: Though I do enjoy the occasional stolen music, but mostly borrowed then copied because I'm too impatient to download… is that illegal?

yes.

i think my idea for downloading games is awesome. what i do if theres a game i like the look of is i download it and if i like it i buy it but if iv spent £30 on a buggy piece of rubbish then i wont buy it as the developers havnt tried hard enough :D

you dont play the crap games so you dont feel guilty at all but you dont get pissed off because you have bought a second rate game. :D

0 0

You guys are supposed to know that I am joking! Trevor (chaunchothenacho) is my best friend in real life, and I was just messing with him. So, stop like calling me shit. He knows I was just playing with him

I like dick in my ass

-Chaunchothenacho

Wanna know where I found that? Visit my site sanctus55.googlepages.com