Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Rand0m - Graphx

0 0

Sorry for uploading the low resolution images it's just that i have a very slow connection.

[Forever Blind To See]
0 0

dude your graphix are cool i really like the second one, would you ever consider making sigs for ppl? keep up the good work dude! :D

0 0

Thx :) If there are people interested in me making them sigs i don't have problem!

[Forever Blind To See]
0 0

id be interested in you making a sig for me? like i sed in my other post the sig i got is good but i prefer summin darker lol summin tht portrays me an what im about

0 0

Nice ones. I'm gonna be Majoring in Media Arts and Animation so i'm fascinated by the work of others too. here take a look at mine. http://www.freewebs.com/zuzej/digpics.htm they're not the actual size so they may seem bad in resolution.

[Forever Blind To See]
0 0

SyKo dude you got some kick ass graphix there, keep up the good work :D

0 0

Thanks mate. Appreciated much.

0 0

Sweet graphix !! What are u working with ?!!?

0 0

Photoshop CS2

0 0

Hey my page was just updated with 5 new pictures check 'em out. if you would like help with photoshop or any animation program i would be glad to help. just pm. or add on msn.

0 0

Nice job rand0m, I especially liked the 6th one, I would like to see them a bit sharper, but as you previously stated, you had to upload lower res files so thats understandable.

0 0

Nice!

How'd you do the Matrix one? I guess more specifically, how'd you put in the glyphs? Did you make a brush for them, or patterns, or what? Or was it another source altogether? I'd like to know, because I like incorporating patterns, especially matrix-like, into my creations. I'm still learning in Photoshop (aren't we all?), and this is my current sig version:

(posted in topic because my sig is liable to change any moment :p )

and I used a pattern for the glyphs on it. Awesome works, I love the matrix and the green energy-ball thing a lot!

Oh, and nice pics syco!

0 0

very Very nice. I might need some gfx work done if ur interested :)