Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

its says show off your work...

0 0

its not perfect, but tell me wat you think/give me suggestions for future sigs

0 0

Nice even thought yellow aint my favorite colour.

0 0

thanks!!

0 0

hey chaunch if you still have the .psd files for it or a way to edit it.. id like to see what the sig would look like with a bright acid green instead of the yellow if it not much hassle ^_^ and change that plus sign to a 7 hehe :happy:

0 0

i tried saving a copy of it as a .gif (gimp makes layers into frames) but it distorted itself when i did :(. i wish i could too because of those pesky white lines at the top left! PS wat to you mean ".pda" enlighten me…

0 0

.psd?? thats what photoshop saves its documents as hehe im just guessin here but i think it means photoshopdocument ^_^

0 0

i guess that explains it (im using gimp not photoshop)

0 0

GIMP saves files as .xcf (the default save option), so have a look for that

0 0

Really nice work :D me likes

0 0

Yup, i like it too :P

0 0

mastergamer wrote: GIMP saves files as .xcf (the default save option), so have a look for that. that was of very much help and double thank you! :happy:

0 0

the image is really nice but as you pointed out, those top white lines need to go..

0 0

sakarin wrote: the image is really nice but as you pointed out, those top white lines need to go.. i think i can fix that…look at it now

0 0

you dont need the source file to change the hue od the image, just copy it and use a layer colour effect to change it. nice image by the way…YAY for GIMP brushes!

0 0

I like it, what yah guys think about my sig? :right:

made it yesterday :evil:

0 0

grrr XSS no thanks.

0 0

i like the litle next kill thing lol

0 0

XSS?, it's just an alert joke :p

mitz247 wrote: i like the litle next kill thing lol

haha :ninja:

0 0

necr0six wrote: you dont need the source file to change the hue od the image, just copy it and use a layer colour effect to change it. nice image by the way…YAY for GIMP brushes! YAY!! to be honest with you i have all of the brushes u used on ur sig. did u download them at deviantart.com? HackingForce wrote: I like it, what yah guys think about my sig? :right:

made it yesterday :evil: its pretty much very bad-a$$!!!! where did you get that kick-a$$ image of the dood with the gun?

0 0

Very cool sig !! I Admit it's even better then mine :D Gr8 ideas and Colors!

0 0

One question, did u make it from scratch? I mean did u use any pre-made images ?

[Forever Blind To See]
0 0

i need a sig lol i must admit i like the sig i got (it is cool) but i need a darker portraying one lol

0 0

Rand0m wrote: One question, did u make it from scratch? I mean did u use any pre-made images ? i got the biohazard symbol and the dude with the arrow from google if thats wat u mean

0 0

i like it a lot. That reminds me that i need to make a new sig when i get back to york. Iv had this one for ages now.

Any suggestions as to what i should make??