Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

SIG

0 0

comment please, you cant learn without other's opinions;)

and…

0 0

Good sign this time, this time you got the text right:happy:

0 0

YEA!!!

0 0

badass, maybe change the face on the right to the same color as the middle?

0 0

i dunno i think i like it like that. thanks for the comment!:happy:

0 0

now we are on to this topic iv been playing with cs2 a bit so tell me what you think of this one and if anyone lacking a sig wants it i am happy to supply
i know iv got the biohazard symbol in my own sig but i didnt make the sig im using and it goes well with green (i think)

[edit] i can change it a bit if anyone does want e.g. reduce the glow or something and the .psd is available aswell [/edit]

0 0

Nice Sig, maby just alittle to much green tho. I think it would had been cool to se how it would had been in blue also :happy:

(you can always make me a sig if you whant:o )

0 0

too much green?? i can make the glow round the username less prominent easily. il try that and see how it looks. If you want it in blue just ask ;)

0 0

Design isn't about making something look good by doing what you've already seen, it's about creativity and uniqueness.

0 0

The Flash wrote: it's about creativity and uniqueness.

and personal taste. I was just experimenting on cs2 and if someone likes my design but wants a few minor changes then i think its ok

0 0

i think i have too much color goin' on - and the computer text might be a lil' hard to read for the team name… :angry: i just wip't this out so i could have a lil' sig… O_o tell me what chu' think…

0 0

Senphet wrote: i think i have too much color goin' on - and the computer text might be a lil' hard to read for the team name… :angry: i just wip't this out so i could have a lil' sig… O_o tell me what chu' think…

I can read the team name perfect, your name is more difficult to read… but I really like that sig!

0 0

@Ayr4 do you like this?? i made the glow less prominent and redid it in blue

0 0

:wow: Thats awsome:D Thanks alot:happy:

0 0

what do you guys think about the new one . brushes courtesy of deviantart.com!

0 0

Nice sigs, anyone wanna tell me where I can get the program to make them?

0 0

I think the first one is a bit sharp on the left, a little big, and the binary text was ugly, lol, sorry :p

/me loves the second :D good job on that one!

EDIT:

DarkenedEdge, your sig is to big :right: