Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

php nuke theme

0 0

in addition to my previous post about a site banner, im also looking for someone who can design an entire phpnuke theme.

anyone interested pm me.

i may be good at coding but i suck with graphics and designing. =(

0 0

Next time combine your two posts please.

And you don't need to be good at graphics and design to do the theme.

It's mainly code and the CSS you modify.

Only minor images are needed (1px x 100px) which are just gradients.

Stop asking people to do all your hard work.

0 0

wow… your an asshole

and to do the css you need good choice and vision of colors (i suck at) and those small graphics you need i suck at

as said i completely suck with graphic designing

thats not the hard part the content and coding is where all the labor comes in

0 0

Wrong, I'm honest.

And the only way you will get what you want is by doing it yourself.

It's really not hard to get a few ascii colour codes and trial and error until you get something you like.

Now stop being such a lazy no good bastard and do something yourself.

0 0

Yeah no offense, but if you don't want to do something for yourself - buy the service from someone at RentACoder.com or another site of its kind. People come to this site, so that they can learn and get help, not to bum from people.

0 0

is it really so bad to ask if someone can make me a theme…

0 0

no it's not so bad if all you lack is creative mind.

you could ask people to do an image for the theme to then convert into css,

but im afraid you wont find anyone willing to do a css theme for you.

all you need to know is basic html and you can't say u suck at that. as for sucking at making a single color or gradient small image. cmon even if you couldn't figure it out just by looking at what the button names are there are countless css tutorials that guide you through that part…

Banned
0 0

I will make you a theme if you paint my house.

0 0

ok fine im down with that, ill stick with my other thread since people are having problems with me asking for a theme.

can anyone who is exceptionally good at photoshop make me a good banner for my site.

www.sociophyte.com

0 0

i think you should reread what spyware said there has to be a reward for doing such a job

Zero Cool
0 0

dude if you want a decent theme go to http://www.phpthemes.net they have a shit load of pre designed themes you might find one that interests you there just my opinion though.