Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

HellBoundLinux Graphics

0 0

Well i have recently finished adding modules etc. to the hbl project and it has been rebuilt but i need some artists to draw up some splash screen and backgrounds etc. If you contribute art you will be brought into the beta testing group and you will be included in the credits. Please do anything you want. Post your creativity here. SANTA

0 0

Santa upload the iso or a virtual machine somewhere and pm me the link. I can work on some stuff.

All the hbh members are called to help in this project. We need graphics, tools, hbh tools(scripts and codes), hbh articles, every good hacking/security stuff.

0 0

i said just be creative do whatever yo want. Im fine with anything i expect lots of people to upload stuf so ill have lots of choices but it will all be included. Btw larika i will upload it to file share friday night u can look over it on the weekend

Python Ninja
0 0

I've said i'll add lots and lots of python stuff.

0 0

Im gonna start on some graphics, what is the main colour scheme for the OS

0 0

it might be best to first make a competition for a theme or a logo for the distro

and choose like 3 or 4 finalists. then either let the creators do all the stuff or make a new topic to do splash boot icons etc. but based on one of those themes..

that way you will avoid having a bunch of cool stuff but that will look crappy toghether.

Python Ninja
0 0

Sakarin makes a good point i think you should do that.

0 0

No competition, no points for that. Post your job here or pm me or santa. Look at my profile if you wanna contact me. hbh people will vote it. we are going to include several desktops and logos. each member can have a little space in this work.

this is a great open project, what are you waiting for?

we are missing mainly this:

• papers(articles, books, stories etc)
  • scripts/tools made by hbh members
  • graphics(logos, desktops, icons, etc.)
  • hacking music made by hbh members, hacking videos or podcasts, interviews.
  • challenges to include (they can be everithing, also equal to actual hbh challenges).

This is a great opportunity for us and for hbh!!!

0 0

i'll contribute some gfx… i'd like to have a look at the iso first though, as its kinda hard to make gfx for something i know virtually nothing about…

maybe you could post colour schemes etc.

[EDIT]

i did a sample :p[/EDIT]

0 0

ill happily contribute some scripts(c, c++ and PHP/mySQL) and papers :)

0 0

Well, i think its better for the graphics do something near to the hbh site theme, but its only my opinion. What do you guys think about?

0 0

lol i made a little endian formatter a while ago in c++, it might need a little work but you can use that if you like… (i can also help code anything - c/c++, some perl, php if thats any use lol, and limited asm)

btw, what do you think of my logo

0 0

cool, i like it

0 0

:) waits for competetors

0 0

i'll make some sound effects if you want :)

I'll also try some graphics work based on the HBH logo.

0 0

im not sure about that challenges part

i mean it's supposed to be an os to help you do webhacking not a game console..

0 0

yeah, i think tutorials maybe, but we're not trying to make another DVL.

0 0

I'll contribute some scripts (mainly PHP) and maybe C++ programs if I can get a good linux compiler for them.

0 0

? u code c++ programs but don't have a compiler?

0 0

I have a windows compiler (Dev-C++) but not a linux one

0 0

you can compile linux apps with dev-cpp, just change the parameters.

but if you want to compile GUI's for the x server in linux you need Glade/GTK+

Python Ninja
0 0

uuuhhhhh g++?

0 0

The first thing I would do upon running this distro would be changing the wallpaper if that is used as default.

0 0

Okay well you added a lens flare to the banner?

A few layer styles (bevel and emboss).

I'm sorry but if this is going to be a project worth doing, it needs to be perfect.

0 0

i added a bump map, flare, removed the binary, tried to make the background fit in as neat a possible, but yeh, things do need to be done well, but as I wrote earlier - im not a good artist - please anybody make it better - here is the XCF (all merged down though :( ) if you want to improve it. I am nowhere near as good as any of the artists round here, but considering im 14, untrained and about to drop art for graphics, it would be nice if you could cut me a little slack.

XCF:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RHB8AAPR

0 0

It pisses me off when I see people get all glum about GFX work.

It's your personal taste. Design what you would want and then see if other people like it too. If they don't, sod it.

Just keep working on them and read tutorials. Do a few so you get to grips with all the tools etc and Bob's your Uncle

0 0

@ Flash, what do you think of my logo… you've given feedback to everyone else lol.

And i kinda like ac1ds, but i know what you mean, if we're gonna do it, its gotta be done to perfection.

Solid, i think yours could do with a bit of work, the way it ties in with the forum is nice but i think the patterning is a bit odd.

0 0

ok thanks flash :) im glad you appreciate that i was just trying.

0 0

@Luke: I don't give positive criticism unless I'm in a very good mood ;)

@SS: If you like, add me on MSN and I can help you with some stuff sometime.

0 0

ah ok, how about some negative lol, im sure i could use that to my advantage.

(fair enough if not, im just being a dick :))

0 0

The only thing I would change would be the actual image.

The font and style is great.

I love the fade-out effects in GFX.

0 0

@flash - what is your msn? i checked your website and profile - nothing

0 0

@Ac1d, perhaps make a little more sense out of the php code / content on the wallpaper? well the left side is not too bad, but the right stuff - the php coding makes like no sense lol, i mean i know that you can't just post an entire script or something, but at least something that is a little more reasonable than random if statements and arrays, etc. lol other than that, i like the GFX

0 0

could you please use imageshack or any file host that doesn't make you wait 15 seconds before downloading. and maybe not use xcf. not everyone uses gimp..

as for the first version text on a background really only looks good on windows, as it makes it look like a linux box with yakuake and other sweet things.

so maybe keep it a little cleaner avoid clicking on every plugin that you have. it's nice but not impressive..

the other one looks nice but i wouldn't leave the logo on the center..

0 0

fair enough. I spose its a personal taste thing really, as you said.

I'd like to see some other people come up with some, so we can vote on a wallpaper (or maybe 3), a logo etc

0 0

i put this together really fast, its really simple but looks pretty clean i think.

http://www.therenegade.info/hbl.jpg

I'll probably have more to come.

-atrcomb

[edit]I guess the textures could be moe useful than the actual wallpaper[/edit]

0 0

thats pretty nice, if a bit boring. Maybe put a C4D on a light blend in the background of the text box? just an idea.

0 0

yeh i was gonna put a photoshop render in but i didnt know if it would go over well, if people like the idea i can but it back in.

0 0

Hey Flash my sig wasnt the thing causing the popup it was a different image and i removed that myself cuz i had to agree it was annoying. If you could kindly return my regular sig that would be appreciated.

0 0

hey atrcomb, wanna try making a logo, im getting bored of being the only one. Any criticism of mine is also appreciated.

0 0

not bad… i like the effects

0 0

well heres the old 5 min effort on the logo

i dont really like it but here it is anyway:

-atrcomb

0 0

wow nice one The Flash

0 0

@flash i really like the penguin im not sure if the rest of it was serious but its not as good.

0 0

Mine took 3 minutes to make (under the length of the song I was listening to)

Rip into it as much as you like and feel free to take revenge about the comments I gave any of you on your work.

I'll add a border as it looks too plain but I didn't test before I closed CS2.

0 0

flash can you give out just the penguin in a psd?

0 0

prolly my last thing for today, its just an icon like windows windows, a trademark if you will.

Not great but can be adapted

0 0

lol @ flash =)

i also felt bad about keeping posting here but not actually contributing so i made a quick wallpaper (started a bit after my last post..)

i didn't focus on a big logo but just something i would actually use,, the colors aren't my favorite but since hbh is green.. and anyways it's all on seperate layers so i can change colors if necessary..

0 0

heres a possible taskbar, at flash, i dont need that psd anymore lol.

-atrcomb

0 0

atrcomb

you do realize that if you're going to make an whole theme based on greenbackground and those borders for windows and taskbars. only people with large screens will use it. and even then it probably defeats the point of a large screen..

it's probably best to do splash screens boot screens and backgrounds. to santa and ppl to look. and when we've setled on wich colors and logos we're using then start caring about window borders and such..

even icons isn't a good idea unless you post an whole icon pack. as it's unlikely someone will do a full one and clutering the topic with taskbars little icons and such will only make it hard to sort out actual stuff.

please don't take it the wrong way (and please if you don't agree just keep doing it no need to start throwing rocks =) )

0 0

Awesome work guys i like that symbol btw i could incorporate that instead of kde icon for start bar. I like all of them every single background is going to beincluded but the winner will be set as the default wallpaper. btw its uploaded now and almost done. I hope you can cut it down i only want one of each specific tool.

0 0

how can it be already done??

anyway don't forget yauquake that's a must.

0 0

I love the flash logo and the taskbar too….. i can see also others good design works. Thanks dudes

0 0

tell me wat you think =]

Banned
0 0

The letters are ugly and the whole thing looks too "five minute job". Too "kiddie" too.

Sorry :right:

[EDIT] It's nothing personal or something, but you can quickly tell apart the layer–>effects+text=logo or the skills+talent+Photoshop=masterpiece. [/EDIT]

0 0

i know i didn't ask but can i get a comment on my wallpaper too?

Banned
0 0

sakarin wrote: i know i didn't ask but can i get a comment on my wallpaper too?

It's okay but I believe the background is ripped? (The swirly thingy). The tower is cool, but the background looks to plain. I really like the letters ;).

Try adding something, or changing/effecting the green background.

0 0

no the background is lightgreen with a fractal on a multiply layer the tower is a picture i took from bigben when i visited london and then edited it to use as a stencil.. the font is nice but the green you see inside is because they're on a burn layer

and i did the fractal myself of course..

i could try to blend the images and text a little more with the fractal so they don't look like diferent things.. but that was the original idea.. a plain non distracting background with a cute image and some text..

Banned
0 0

did you do the background from a tutorial or did you design it yourself completely?

0 0

no tutorial. all by my self

0 0

people who just follow tuts cant really call themselves artists…

anyway @ flash: nice logo, i think the text is a bit.. iffy but i love the background n the tux (did you make him??). Only other issue is the red and green… but thats just my opinion again.

0 0

All the work submitted so far but anything submitted for this entry will be the most seriously considered we need a wallpaper made with hellboundhackers written on it in the colour scheme of the default hbh theme. and you can include some faded out scripting but no including names (but if u insist you can include myself, larikan or djdotti) but yeah these entries will all be submitted for the distro but the best will be set as default wallpaper

0 0

thats a bad idea, wall papers should be light, to make reading thinks easier.

0 0

well its up to them but if they really want there wallpaper to be considered then they should just follow what i suggested before.

0 0

It wasn't directed at them it was directed at you. Wallpapers need to be light so you can see contrast with stuff on the desktop unless you are using a flux box style DE?

0 0

here is another wallpaper I made, again based on the HBH banner text. thumbnail:

link to xcf: http://www.filefactory.com/file/0fc1db/

link to gif: – deleted –

[edit] fixed horrible white bits (transparency)

link to gif: http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/8099/hbh2uc7.gif

[/edit]

please tell me what you think :)

[edit 2] here is another picture I made using fractals: thumbnail:

link to gif: http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/258/hbhwallpaper3ta3.gif

link to xcf: (filefactory is not uploading right now, so I had to use some other crummy site, sorry about the waiting times.) http://www.sharebigfile.com/file/161124/hbhwallpaper3-xcf.html

0 0

Nice work!. Any competitors?

0 0

Ok the name is final so if you want yours to be considered as a a background or splash screen by default you should have in big letters "Hacker." and the colour scheme is now whatever you want.

[TheN00bHacker]
0 0

finished as SANTA wanted. tell me which one you like better, i didnt kno if u wanted the quotes alittle more readable or not, so i uploaded two diff ones.

w/o border arounds quotes

with border arounds quotes

0 0

Congrats you just hit the top of the comp. I like it heaps. You are currently looking at being the default background.:ninja:

[TheN00bHacker]
0 0

haha sweet thnx

i think it should be the logo when you turn it on ;) w/e its called lol :D

p.s. i didnt kno this was a comp…

0 0

i really like that one but make it slightly lighter to make text easier to read

0 0

i really like that one but make it slightly lighter to make text easier to read

0 0

chz, that shouldnt be too hard to do.

i can send someone the .psd if they want to play with it.

0 0

nice to see more ppl like me that enjoy fractals =)

0 0

i really like that. Although what actually loads like that apart from games?

0 0

The theme manager, or just the bootup and shutdown(like startup in windows, where you get the loading bar, and shutdown where you get the "logging off, saving settings, shutting down" message.) would all use loading screens like that.

0 0

sakarin wrote: ? u code c++ programs but don't have a compiler?

he said Linux Compiler.

I have never used a linux livecd that had a c/c++ compiler.

its always python.

0 0

mastergamer wrote: I have a windows compiler (Dev-C++) but not a linux one

if had read the whole topic instead of just the first page. you would know he explained and we both left it at that..

0 0

ah ok, i've only used Back|Track (the mainly used distro for me) and ubuntu a few time, and i didnt notice load screens on either.

but like i said, its a nice pic.

0 0

lukem_95 wrote: ah ok, i've only used Back|Track (the mainly used distro for me) and ubuntu a few time, and i didnt notice load screens on either.

Ubuntu has one, the little messagebox-sized window that appears while it is loading GNOME.

0 0

backtrack has a splash screen and the boot screen appears if u change initrd from 3 to 4 (graphical boot instead of text)

0 0

:) ok i get the point, so i used two distros and failed to notice.

0 0

lukem_95 wrote: ah ok, i've only used Back|Track (the mainly used distro for me) and ubuntu a few time, and i didnt notice load screens on either.

thanks, im glad you like it :)

0 0

if its too late, oh well, but here is my wallpaper effort. this one has a tech/gaming theme but i could take the gaming bit out (however, i accidentally deleted the .xcf which is a massive bummer)

edit thank god for backup! i found it! edit

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s41/necr0six/wallpaper_HBL.jpg

i only put my creds there because im used to doing it, but they can be easily taken off. also, if you are wondering who neurox is it is me, havnt just copied the image from somewhere, if you really want you can email me on the address.

any ideas about how to improve it would be greatly appreciated.

0 0

necr0six wrote: if its too late, oh well, but here is my wallpaper effort. this one has a tech/gaming theme but i could take the gaming bit out (however, i accidentally deleted the .xcf which is a massive bummer)

i only put my creds there because im used to doing it, but they can be easily taken off. also, if you are wondering who neurox is it is me, havnt just copied the image from somewhere, if you really want you can email me on the address.

I really love this one buddy =]

very assault like.

heres my hbh tux loading screen

http://i18.tinypic.com/535w5g2.gif

0 0

necr0six wrote: if its too late, oh well, but here is my wallpaper effort. this one has a tech/gaming theme but i could take the gaming bit out (however, i accidentally deleted the .xcf which is a massive bummer)

edit thank god for backup! i found it! edit

man that's good - ive made it my wallpaper :p

0 0

necr0six, you deseve to win man, i mean, i'd love to have the wallpaper, but tbh i think your quite a bit more advanced.

i love your style, the wallpapers a cloud effect, brushing/pattern work then some nice lighting yeah? well looks great.

i also love your logo… looks like im fucked :)

i think we should have another thread to vote for the final logo and wallpaper, not yet, but in a few days.

0 0

glad you like it! as my sig says, pm if you want a sig version.

/me waits eagerly for a reply from one of the hbl team

0 0

thanks for the offer, but i only ever make my own, i dont use other peoples work with graphics

a simpler one in white

0 0

Good work guys. Im actually downloading all of your works. They are awesome.

0 1

i'll ask monster to do a couple of graphics too for it.

he's a professional graphics artist and will do hbh graphics for free in exchange for advertising.

i'll pm him tommorow.

0 0

Thanks Cheese. I downloaded now all the hbh articles, im selecting them. Then i want include most of them in the distro. Its a hard work reading them all and converting them in txt files.

0 0

Aren't you supposed to ask people's permission before publishing their work?

Python Ninja
0 0

in the submit form it says that once you submit HBH can do what it wants with it.

0 0

i guess this is my attempt at an icon

0 0

atrcomb wrote: i guess this is my attempt at an icon

Cool. I like it.

0 0

here is an icon/logo I made:

0 1

HBL ?

i thought the project was called hacker. ?

0 0

richohealey wrote: in the submit form it says that once you submit HBH can do what it wants with it.

Where, I just checked and saw nothing

0 0

Mr_Cheese wrote: HBL ?

i thought the project was called hacker. ?

k thats fine

0 0

Yes Cheese, the name is "HACKER." also whit the dot And Mozzer, please dont ask me to remove your articles becouse they are very good!!! I think the mozzer one is a right question so :

1. I ask Mr_Cheese permission to include articles;
  2. I ask people that dont want include theyr work in "Hacker." to send me a pm.

Thanks again for the work done.

0 0

Larika wrote: Yes Cheese, the name is "HACKER." also whit the dot And Mozzer, please dont ask me to remove your articles becouse they are very good!!! I think the mozzer one is a right question so :

1. I ask Mr_Cheese permission to include articles;
  2. I ask people that dont want include theyr work in "Hacker." to send me a pm.

Thanks again for the work done.

Personally that is harsh to those people who do not read this post.

Perhaps you should contact the people who's articles you would like to include rather than those who read this contacting you.

And why as Mr_Cheese's permission. They are not his articles

0 0

Ok im agree but i cant pm all people, it will keep days!!! Mr_Cheese can you send a PM to all members? Or any hints in how to do this in a easy way?

0 0

i didnt think it looked realistic enough so i changed it a little.

is there a release date yet? not impatient just wondering.

0 0

not that i care about my articles but i have to agree. either get some help from mods to inform ppl that u're going to use their work or do it yourself pm by pm.

is the penguin really necessary?.. that image as been painted on so many diferent ways..

0 0

idrc about the penguin, its linux's logo and since this is a version of linux i guess a penguin came to everyone's mind. I only made it cuz the flash did one.:|

0 0

Larika wrote: Ok im agree but i cant pm all people, it will keep days!!! Mr_Cheese can you send a PM to all members? Or any hints in how to do this in a easy way?

I agree, but so should looking through all the articles. When you decide to include an article, then contact them

0 0

Bouncer, I have a great deal of respect for you, and am happy for someone to ask me if I want to have my articles included on the distro. However, I want to see this "agreement" which I have supposedly agreed to forcing me to allow my article to be posted willy-nilly.

0 0

mmmm i think he was refering to the part in the disclaimer were it says quote "Registered users, defined as individuals accepting terms of service, and choosing to willingly partake of the information stored on this remote database, herein referred to as "member(s)""

0 0

Perhaps I interpreted that in a different way, but I assumed that was referring to missions extra.

Also, if that is true, HBH have to face the consequences if someone sues based on article contents. Unless you leave full rights with the author then you will have to accept if if someone takes legal action

0 0

@ mozzer yeah but it also says hbh takes no responsibility for anything you do with the information gathered it is meant for educational purposes only. Or somthing of the sort but you know who would sue HBH they are awesome

The Manager
0 0

I have a few questions to ask…Most likely have been answered but 7 pages…come one who is gonna read all that :P

1. What window manager are you using? KDE, Gnome, Enlightenment?
  2. What Kernel are you using?
  3. What shell are you using?
  4. Any additional information you think would be good to know.

Thank you for all the answers guys.

0 0

AldarHawk wrote: I have a few questions to ask…Most likely have been answered but 7 pages…come one who is gonna read all that :P

1. What window manager are you using? KDE, Gnome, Enlightenment?
  2. What Kernel are you using?
  3. What shell are you using?
  4. Any additional information you think would be good to know.

Thank you for all the answers guys.

1. Ill happy to include Enlightenment
  2. 2.6.20 or 2.6.21
  3. i think ill include bash for sure and some other.
  4. additional??? all people is called to contribute in everithing they want/can

Owr livecd is buideld from slackware 11, we will include a lot of hacking/security tools, also all the hbh members work submitted.

Start helping us, we need a lot of help!!!

The Manager
0 0

Looking forward to this but I would preffer a true distro, HDD install rather than a LiveCD…but meh can't please them all

Python Ninja
0 0

I could go some more practise with cURL.

if you want me to do a big batch of PM's about articles i'm happy to do it for you.

PM me larika….. in fact i'll PM you!

0 0

I wanna reply to bouncer - mozzer discussion.

Im agree whit both, i mean, cheese can do whatever he want of mozzer articles and i can include them under cheese permissions. But im agree whit mozzer too, its a good thing when someone ask to you to include your articles or other work. So from the start of this discussion :

1. I downloaded and selected articles;
  2. I asked Mr_Cheese permissions;
  3. I asked Mr_Cheese to send a pm to all members for ask permissions.
  4. Ill format and include articles(of course whit the name of author) only of people that will send me an "im agree" PM.

This is all that i can do.

0 0

Good

0 0

Cant we get a mod to mass pm everyone informing them?

0 1

ok, to clear a few things up, please see point 4 in the disclaimer:

1. HBH and all information contained within/associated with HBH is strictly the collective property of the Hellbound Staff, in accordance with ToS refrain from re-using/reproducing/copying/editing any part of this remote website in whole or in part; Said actions will result in ToS becoming void, and username(s) owned by said "Member(s)" being removed from the database.

basically, once you submit an article, technically it becomes the property of hbh staff, and therefore entitles "hbh staff" to do whatever they wish with it. edit it / publish it / make it premium content etc etc.

In regards to using articles in the HBH OS, here are the articles hbh will allow to be used in the OS.

• articulate indepth articles on a security/computer related subject.
  • articles over 500 words long.
  • medium - advanced articles (no basic)

So yeah, you dont need teh authors permission, include any articles in the OS, and the OS only. this is permission to copy the articles onto the HBH OS, not onto any other site.

I base this desision on, if someone has submitted an article, they obvioulsy want it to be public and to help another member in some shape or form. So this ideal will be carried into the HBH OS. The HBH OS is a branch of HBH, and thus articles will be carried with it.

So there we go, hope it cleared a few things up.

0 0

Go disclaimer! W00t!

0 0

Mr_Cheese wrote:

So yeah, you dont need teh authors permission, include any articles in the OS, and the OS only. this is permission to copy the articles onto the HBH OS, not onto any other site.

I base this desision on, if someone has submitted an article, they obvioulsy want it to be public and to help another member in some shape or form. So this ideal will be carried into the HBH OS. The HBH OS is a branch of HBH, and thus articles will be carried with it.

So there we go, hope it cleared a few things up.

but it would still be nice to at least ask though if they say no you can easily just do it anyway and show them to the disclaimer page.

i cant see anyone wanting to say no (i would be proud if i wrote an article which got into it) but sometime at least the illusion of choice is a nice thing to have

0 0

KoolKeith.. dont worry if you read the disclamer it said after the article is posted. it's HBH's so they don't have to be informed.. Cheese will prolly make an announcement on the news about the OS and or the people involved and articles or something so everyone will know it will take a lot of cheese's time just to pm everyone who's article is in the OS that's just me i guess.

-imask8erhack

0 0

You like it?

0 0

Very nice, not as good as the new HBH logo though :P

0 0

necr0six wrote: thanks TotcoS!

i was kinda "in the mood" so i tried a logo. in my view, simple logos are the best. anyway, this one REALLY doesnt fit with my wallpaper, but oh well.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s41/necr0six/hbllogo2.jpg

Logo is shit.

So is the wallpaper.

Stop doing what everyone else does.

Fucks sake.

0 0

What about my one? I accept if you think is shit too. I did one becouse i seen no many works by hbh members, its just to involve people

0 0

The Flash wrote: Logo is shit.

So is the wallpaper.

Stop doing what everyone else does.

Fucks sake.

Make a better one then…;)

Banned
0 0

koolkeith12345 wrote: Make a better one then…;)

Just FYI, Flash knows what he's talking about.

0 0

spyware wrote: Just FYI, Flash knows what he's talking about.

QFT - The_Flash is a PS God

0 0

he was atleast having a go and it looked ok in my opinion. I think constructive criticism is good but just saying its shit is not helpful. Maybe he should say what is "shit" about it and what would make it look better

Banned
0 0

koolkeith12345 wrote: he was atleast having a go and it looked ok in my opinion. I think constructive criticism is good but just saying its shit is not helpful. Maybe he should say what is "shit" about it and what would make it look better

He said what (he thought) was wrong with it, it wasn't original. Plus, the image was 'just' text–>patchwork and then a reflection of it.

0 0

im not debating whether its good or not but i think he should maybe have been a bit more polite than just saying its shit.

Flamming people for just having a go its going to put off some people from submitting there own work. Maybe more time should have been put into it but its better than nothing

0 0

I wasn't flaming him. Just because I think it's shit does not mean I am flaming.

It doesn't have to be like every other grunge design to look good.

I also have submitted in this thread…

It took a matter of seconds. Literally.

I posted for a joke and wasn't expecting any positive feedback from it.

0 0

I'm in, I know how to Code in Python, HTML, PHP, Javascript, C and C++, and some Perl, pm me if you wanna get me in and let me help =)

0 0

DarkenedEdge wrote: I'm in, I know how to Code in Python, HTML, PHP, Javascript, C and C++, and some Perl, pm me if you wanna get me in and let me help =)

This is the graphics forum, there's a separate thread for the programming related stuff, though I'm not sure if they still need people, apply there

0 0

btw since all the related topics died after hbh was off for a few days i assumed this project was dead. is it?

0 0

Nope it is not dead, im waiting for the 2.6.22 kernel version to be released. Then ill post the first iso somewhere, is question of weeks

I already have a iso with 2.6.21.5 kernel version and im playing with the e17 window manager. We need to customize it, edje pictures and animations, so we need to know it. But atm im the only one doing the work so it will take more time.