Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

site banner

0 0

so i have this site ive been making. but i still need a banner for it.

i want this banner to look really proffessional and im looking for someone to do it.

please if anyone can will you?

i like the text to read Sociophyte and i prefer in graffitti. everything else would be up to whatever you think looks best. thank you very much.

the sites address is sociophyte.com

0 0

IF you can wait untill the weekend u can have a look at it for you. And also i suggest that you change the buttons (or just button text) on sociophyte.com because they are mostly un readable, it takes a few seconds to see what the say :P Just beacuse you can see it does not mean everyone else can :P Just thought i would give my input.

PM me or add me on msn if you like.

Relentless.

0 0

shouldnt be a problem, and thank you for your input. ill fix as soon as possible

0 0

Why would you want a professional banner on a site that has graffiti font for the buttons with the layout plastered in marijuana leaves?

0 0

this is why i said i suck with graphics and asked for someone to make me a layout

the internals of the site is good the design needs work

0 0

And the 'internals' of the site, you didn't code.

0 0

sure, its running on phpnuke (so is hbh) but ive made about 5 of the modules and created blocks. as well as edit pre existing modules

0 0

Wrong.

HBH was initially running PHP-Fusion whereas there is little of that code remaining.

Hence the reason why HBH members find holes in pages that aren't on other fusion sites with the same version.

0 0

understood, whereas my site will also slowly shed its ties with phpnuke, which has begun

why are you so bugged about me asking for graphics help

0 0

I'm just sick of the same threads day-in day-out with the same replies.

If you want your site to be successful and you want to feel accomplishment upon completion …

DO IT YOURSELF.

People don't even ask for help any more, nor do they ask for answers, they want you do it for them.

0 0

i like the weed! looks good, although some of the text pops out where it shouldn't, i agree with r3l3ntl3ss, you cant read the buttons though.

0 0

thank you luke