Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

just made my first sig - what do you think?

0 0

its below. feel free to include criticism, as long as it will help me to improve the sig.

0 0

Hey nice job.

I like the texture :) Like i said in the other thread i think a nice border would finish it off nicely. But i nice wide border to match the rock feel. Maybe look at grave stones and see what kind of borders they have that could look really good :)

Keep up the good work.

Relentless.

0 0

wow very nice, a little plain maybe add a saying of sort in there, like the one and only hacker, or Hellboundhacker or something. But love the texture, and like relentless said maybe a border or something. good job and keep up the good work :) -Hackthis59-

0 0

:p:p:pthanks relentless and hackthis59 ill get to work:p:p:p

0 0

Its very nice, I like the texture. Although if it were me, I would add more. Possible a saying like Hackthis59 suggested. I would also possible add something too the background like a bullet hole, or claw marks, or something you like. be creative on that!

just my thoughts ;)

keep it up!

0 0

My thought after reading that last comment was that you could make the background more grainy and the name darker, as if the "200108872" was written in sand, and then you could add some empty bullet cartridges or stones scattered around on the sand.

Or for all that effort, you could probably just go buy some fine sand and make the sig for real:p

0 0

It's nice. I agree that something more would make it better but you don't want too much of it. :) Just a little something, like the bullet holes mentioned or a nice frame.

0 0

There are a few rules when creating signature (not that i can ever abide by them XD lol)

1. Keep it clear. (Even if you think you can read it doesnt mean other people can)

2. There should be a main focus point (not random things scatered that make you look around the whole signature)

3. Most of all keep it simple you dont want too much stuff on a sig otherwise it just gets messy! :P

@200108872 you seem to have hit most of these so well done :) but maybe just a little too simple.

Make sure you post your modifications i would love to see how it has got on :).

Hope this helped.

Relentless.

0 0

thanks heaps guys, is this better or does it need more?

:D

0 0

wat do you guys think of this one, i made it for Ven0m…