Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

GET YOUR GFX

0 0

I'll be making sigs for people so I can improve upon my skill. To request GFX you must do each of the following:

• Select a font from http://www.fontfaces.com/ that you want me to use in your sig.

• Select an image (optional) that you wish to be incorporated within the sig.

• Select the kind of background you want, if you know which specific render you'd like please state that also.

• Select the text to go on the GFX.

• List the dimensions.

Failure to do all of the above ( image in GFX is optional ) will result in me not making GFX for you. :D

0 0

hey nick make me one… just randomize the font… whatever you think looks good on the background with the ripple effect you made for the site

0 0

johnjuan728 wrote: hey nick make me one… just randomize the font… whatever you think looks good on the background with the ripple effect you made for the site

Do all of the above dude..listen to what I said please.

0 0

gah with the complications hehe j/p

0 0

lol you used to ask everyone else for a sig and now your making your own?

weird lol

what did you get photoshop or something?

0 0

sleazoid wrote: lol you used to ask everyone else for a sig and now your making your own?

weird lol

what did you get photoshop or something?

I'm feeling generous + I like helping people..

GIMP 2.2

0 0

thats cute

0 0

dude this is retarded…if they were to tell you everything that your asking..they might aswell make it themselves..dipshit

0 0

trix_31 wrote: dude this is retarded…if they were to tell you everything that your asking..they might aswell make it themselves..dipshit

Tru.dat

0 0

trix_31 wrote: dude this is retarded…if they were to tell you everything that your asking..they might aswell make it themselves..dipshit

Maybe they don't fucking know how you stupid piece of shit.

EVERY FUCKING TIME I TRY TO HELP PEOPLE SOMEONE HAS TO SPEAK THE FUCK UP N FEEL ALL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES BY SWEARIN AT MEH - WELL FUCK YOU , YOU STUPID SHIT

that goes 4 both of u fucknuts

0 0

Nitrate wrote: EVERY FUCKING TIME I TRY TO HELP PEOPLE SOMEONE HAS TO SPEAK THE FUCK UP N FEEL ALL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES BY SWEARIN AT MEH - WELL FUCK YOU , YOU STUPID SHIT

that goes 4 both of u fucknuts

Sweet irony.

Your SO getting your warn level raised in the morning.

0 0

lmao, nice Flash nick, your stupidity never ceases to amaze me. end3r

0 0

Ahahahaha!!! A WARN LEVEL ROFLMFAO XD!!!

That's how you threaten people..with a warn level LOL, flash your still a pussy and you always will be.

end3r your just a complete fucking moron, go suck another 1 bub :D

0 0

Nitrate wrote: Ahahahaha!!! A WARN LEVEL ROFLMFAO XD!!!

That's how you threaten people..with a warn level LOL, flash your still a pussy and you always will be.

end3r your just a complete fucking moron, go suck another 1 bub :D

nick, your stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

He's an admin…. Do you have any other swear words besides fuck or any other tense? end3r

0 0

What difference does his admin rights make? If he's a good admin then he wont use them to make his own views more important than any others.