Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Banner Backgrounds

0 0

I made a few backgrounds for a banner for this site I'm working on (not the one I posted earlier about), the website is about bombs and pyro things and basically stuff like that. I designed 2 quick backgrounds and I was wondering on what the opinion of the people would be. (Text will be added after I get a good background)

0 0

Make a red one and put a link to that, red would go better with a site about explosives and the like.

0 0

Like this?

0 0

yea im gonna have to second that… more uhmmm… explosive hehe

0 0

Nitrate wrote: Like this?

A little more….explosive

0 0

make it polar… like in big circles like the center of the explosion and fade it into the other color

0 0

Any of these?

0 0

i like how the effects look 8 and the ripple looks cool in 6 can you make a smoke affect and just sorta kill the opacity

0 0

How's that?

0 0

i like that ^_^ looks good to me just need a few more opinions hehe

0 0

johnjuan728 wrote: i like that ^_^ looks good to me just need a few more opinions hehe

w00tsauce lol - today was my 1st REAL day on doing gfx work..i dont think mspaint counts. :D

0 0

nah prolly not… if you wanted to you could put some text on those and make sigs out of em

0 0

GIMP has like NO GOOD FONTS at all that fit my style (graffiti kinda stuff) and I'm not sure if I can download fonts to use with GIMP..can I ?

0 0

yea we do it at schools sometimes its like fontface.com or something like that

0 0

Nitrate wrote:

How's that?

Looks good, I like it :D

0 0

good job nick youre getting positive feedback hehe

0 0

Nitrate wrote: GIMP has like NO GOOD FONTS at all that fit my style (graffiti kinda stuff) and I'm not sure if I can download fonts to use with GIMP..can I ? i used dafont.com for all my fonts and i think it might support your style

0 0

Doesn't look bad, but you might want to do something around the edges if it's supposed to be for a banner. It just gives it a more crisp ending instead of the white on the left end. Number eight is the best though.