Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Some of my graphics

0 0

Just some of my graphics… I know they're not good but if I post them here I'm sure to get some "constructive" comments.

Btw: they're all done with GIMP not Photoshop

So… give some comments… :D

0 0

I kind of like the third one. It is good for me.

You can add text to it, and it will look old.

I like it :)

0 0

kaksii wrote: I kind of like the third one. It is good for me.

You can add text to it, and it will look old.

I like it :)

Hehe thanks :D

I can put some text on it for you if you want…

0 0

You don't need. If someone asks you to make him sig like that, than you can put text. It is cool idea for me.

0 0

lol okay… what you think of the rest?

0 0

Fourth one is good. It is matrix style (green and all that). It can be useful.

Second is cool. You wrote an article about it. It also can be useful.

Fifth one is similar to second. Just changed color. It is good that you can make somebody sig with color he wish.

First one is great. You made it great, but I just don't like that style. I don't like someones face on sig. I like something misty. Don't get me wrong. It is good made.

My style is something misty.

btw, your pictures are nice

0 0

lol thanks :D

I don't usually put renders on pictures either but a friend of mine wanted a Splinter Cell picture so I did that one.

0 0

But it is good made. Not bad

0 0

yeo dude could i use this and tweak it and make it into a sig maybe?

:happy:

0 0

ok first off…first one, kinda sucks render is good but the background is jus so bland, and text is shit,theres nothing to it, maybe try an put some more definition in it. the rest are crud, there is jus nothing there so so plain an i highly doubt you could go from that to creating that matrix one i think you need some more practise, jus keep trying maybe try using tuts first off to get used to things then try stuff on your own.p.s this is isnt insulting your stuff, jus need more practise,everyone is new to it firstly jus keep practising. i would say id help you if you wanted but i dont use gimp i use photoshop bu if you decide to get photoshop if you have any questions, jus ask man:)

0 0

Yay trix!

I totally agree. And also, I'm not convinced you made that green one - Going off the designs you have posted.

Tbh - If I was in a bad mood this would get deleted because it gives HBH a bad image ;)

[Okay they're not that bad but you need a heck load of practice. PM Trix_31 if you need help ^^]

0 0

Oww i like the sand one and the blue fire. wanna insert my name into either of them? <3

0 0

-The_Flash- wrote: Yay trix!

I totally agree. And also, I'm not convinced you made that green one - Going off the designs you have posted.

Tbh - If I was in a bad mood this would get deleted because it gives HBH a bad image ;)

[Okay they're not that bad but you need a heck load of practice. PM Trix_31 if you need help ^^]

I made them all myself mostly by following tutorials, but I did make 'em myself.

and JuggaloAnt you can do whatever you want with 'em :D If you want the original pics just PM me :D

Thanks for your comments…