Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

RF-S Team Icon NEEDED

0 0

Yeah, I'm hoping that someone can make a team icon for my team RF-S (RootFire-Security)

The icon will be for areas on websites but also will be a part of the programming team area on this website if they accept the team.

0 0

Bumping after 12 minutes is unacceptable. I hope some moderation action is taken. Oi, Flash!! lol :P

0 0

I'm bored, sooooo, I'll make an icon (it's probably gonna be shit but meh).

0 0

get me on msn if u wish…. eviltonmoy -@- hotmail -.- com and kindly dont bump on hbh… ;)

0 0

Hello, I am trying to raise money for RF-S. I can make some PHP scripts. Here is my deal:

I can make half of the script and I'll show you it and you'll pay me half if you like it and if I can make the rest of it too. If I can't…I can't. If I can I will finish it and you will pay me the other half. If you do not pay me any you will NOT use these scripts.

NOTE: These scripts will be secure.

0 0

@Zech, why don't you create a portfolio and then post on rentacoder, around here there are alot of people happy to code small things for free ( ie me ) and some of them may do a better job ( no offense )

0 0

kk, good idea