Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Anyone want a signature?

0 0

Hi, if anyone wants a sig for there profile just post here and ill try to get it to you in a few days. You can see some of my work in my own sig and my avatar. Kinda just lookin to complete Other 8.:right:

0 0

Can I have one start shows like green binary or code and the word Sp0rk

0 0

k patient0 heres what i have, tell me what you think and i can make modifications.

0 0

Hey man thats awesome! Can you just put background as black and make it skinnier and whatnot so it fits in the signature panel easier? And please remove patient0 from bottom. Oh ya and can u make the binary go down slower? Sorry If im askin too much Great job man

0 0

btw for other 8, i just put in my sig thanks hacker jacob for the awesome sig and they gave it me lol… :D

0 0

I cant wait for this siggy :)

0 0

Oh common get back on c0mb

0 0

Hey I wanted to know if i could get a sig with my name in front on red falling matrix rain?? If so plz post a message

0 0

looks good, but it's an awfully huge sig. :|

0 0

here is the smaller version of the finished producted for patient0

again use/download http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o244/ase1000/sporksig4.gif

just to clear stuff up, TraitorJackKnives and RazorBlade both want a matrix rain sig, like the movie? If so, Ill make them to the best of my ability and i hope u guys like them (itll take a few days to get back to you tho).

0 0

Thanks man.

0 0

sure np

0 0

Hey ty for makin me one too. By the looks of patient0's sig then im sure it will be awesome. THNX AGAIN

0 0

hey i would like one with "DJtheGOD" in it, and have the colors black and red. and if you want to, put some kind of animation in it.

thx in advanceB)

0 0

@mrdj204 This is what i have, if its like WAY too death/gothic ill fix it cuz thats what came to mind when you said red and black

PS to others: The Matrix Rains are coming soon!

0 0

Hey, I'm gettin kinda tired of the one I made a while back on gimp and I don't really have much of an interist in learning gfx so if you could make some thing with a little darker tone to it with the word "Scobe" in it that would be great. I hate to be too specific but I do like the colors red and black and please no "hackeresk" markings because I'll be using it for other forums too.

Thanks in advance Scobe

0 0

For Scobe i hope its what ur lookin for, if it isnt i can change it.

Link:http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o244/ase1000/scobe.jpg

0 0

OMG THAT IS INSANE thx

0 0

Hey could you make me a sig please that says "Rip Apart Reality" somewhere in it. Color wise I like squall from final fantasy 8 and the movie hackers. Things incorporating those two would be greatly appreciated.

0 0

for RipapartReality, here is what i have, i know you said u wanted it with something about the movie hackers, so if u really want that i have one with the movie in it. If u think its too plain or you want it changed in some way, its fine just tell me and ill do it.

Link: http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o244/ase1000/rarsig2.gif

0 0

Could i ahve one that says pureline on it somewhere, background and stuff is upto you, but i do quite like final fantasy:D

0 0

That looks great. I was thinking maybe if you moved the RipApartReality to the bottom and then put in a gunblade for the top left part. Thanx a bunch.

0 0

I would be glad is you make me a signature. Nothing special. Black background and white signature Kaksii with Lucida Blackletter font. Thanx

0 0

hey, can i get one thats red and black and has Darth Maul written on it? thx in advance

0 0

didnt u allready get one?

0 0

its allright bigggnick, he can have another one, im fine. To kaksii and ripapartreality: ill get right on it

0 0

for kaksii, heres what i have, i can make any alterations you want, just tell me.

link:http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o244/ase1000/kaksii.png

0 0

This is the best sig I ever seen. You are talented. If I can help you with anything just ask. You are the bes. THANX. I wont forget this.

0 0

This is the best sig I ever seen. You are talented. If I can help you with anything just ask. You are the bes. THANX. I wont forget this.

0 0

sure no prob, anytime dude

0 0

can someone make me a signature?

0 0

I'm pretty sure you already posted that. o.O

0 0

yeh but its with the slight modifications ripapartreality asked for.

Banned
0 0

A dark blue binary lots of it and in center "BIBER" ;]

0 0

HOLY SWEETNESS THAT AWESOME thanks so much dude!

0 0

Hi. If its not too much, would you be willing to make me one?

0 0

Zomg! Thank you man <3!

0 0

Hi. I was wondering if you would be so kind to make me a signiture, that if I am not asking for to much. Thanks :)

0 0

hey, could i have a signature? i really like the moving matrix in the background too, but instead of putting ZeckOwner, could you put HardHackz? thnx in advance

0 0

Atrcomb, If its ok could you make me a sig that hs green binary as a background with orts1 on it and blood splattered across

Much appreciated orts1

0 0

Id love one if you find the time, it would be much appreciated.

0 0

im glad all of u like my work, ill do the next ones in order of asking so it shouldnt be to long for you.

EDIT: im sorry zeckowner but animated gifs take me a little longer so i might finish a different one before yours. but yours shouldnt take longer than a day or so please wait

0 0

hey can u make me one. im not that good at graphix… maybe something that has to do with computers :D

0 0

atrcomb wrote: im glad all of u like my work, ill do the next ones in order of asking so it shouldnt be to long for you.

EDIT: im sorry zeckowner but animated gifs take me a little longer so i might finish a different one before yours. but yours shouldnt take longer than a day or so please wait after the last two sigs youve made your getting so much better

0 0

ok, thanks, im zeckowner

0 0

hey man OWSOM WORK !!! really great ! can u plz make me 1 in matrix style? id appreciate it tons man :D ! thanx a fucklot !:D

0 0

Sweet, thankyou!

0 0

Thanks a lot atrcomb its great

orts1

0 0

meh cant wait for meh siggy!:D

0 0

Thanks so much! I uploaded it to imageshack as not to eat your bandwidth. How does it look?

0 0

looks fine, glad u like it.

@Frag_wurm ill get on it right away

The Localhost Hacker
20 0

I think your work is brill could you make me one pls, sorta like yours but…obviously not yours, thanks :happy: oh p.s could you make it 539x90 ;)

0 0

thanx for not forgettin :D ! tyt im sure it'll be worth it by far XD cheers!:)

The Localhost Hacker
20 0

Thanks :D thats jsut what i wanted :happy: [edit]Would you e able to make its again except with jaggedlancer in 1337. Thanks :happy:[/edit]

0 0

i'd greatly appreciate one as well :-D if you do happen to make me one i'll owe you one. :-D (try to get something in there to do with my name (obvious) and wouldnt mind it with 4's for a's :-D)

hope thats not too picky :-P

thank you

0 0

thanx man ! its owsom !1 gr8 job :D

0 0

not too good with ps ey?

0 0

here dude i made this one yesterday.http://i7.tinypic.com/3z08apl.jpg its a background

0 0

@syko, are you talking to me? or are you asking for one?

0 0

u

0 0

k thanks for your input [edit]semi-offensive commet removed b/c of lack of desire for flame wars

0 0

i got more.. just ask.

0 0

SyKo wrote: not too good with ps ey?

:'D

0 0

i should have said what i meant :-\ i like the font a LOT.

but what i meant was something to do with pacman in the bg….if thats alright and not too much trouble.

thanks tho, i really really REALLY appreciate it.

0 0

Atrcomb u made really nice signatures so far :) i'd ask you if you could make me one with [VeNoM] on it :happy:

0 0

For pacman, im thinkin your gonna choose the animation bbut i could be wrong so i made the other one just in case.

EDIT: Pacman make sure you look below at the new one suggested by End3r

0 0

hmm, atr i know its not my sig, but the animation on the pacman one is great. just wondering if you can do this… Can you have the pacman thing eat up the letters as it goes by and then replace them? Also, i was wondering if you could make me a sig with my name end3r in it and again something to do with space. The only two quotes i'd like to keep are: "Perhpas its impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be" and "Real respect takes longer than official respect" and for the space bit that i said, could you have it as a sort of fight between two ships? Thanks end3r

0 0

@end3r thats i really good idea B) and if pacman doesnt mind waiting ill put that together right away.

As for your sig, ill do it right away.

0 0

for pacman i hope you like it

0 0

Thanks.

0 0

your getting alot better

0 0

turbocharged_06 wrote: your getting alot better

Thanks, glad you like my stuff:D

0 0

I LOVE ITTTTTTTT

AHHHHH!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! THANKS END3R FOR THE IDEA - IT LOOKS SLICK AS HELL!

now for other personal reasons, whats the name of that font?

0 0

I would like a Sig for Sirus the Virus

THANK YOU

0 0

I could use a sig too, if its not too much trouble.

0 0

i have 2 random requests. you dont have to do them, but if you got the time: DO THEM

1. i would like a Pirate Ship theme like the Black Pearl with some Pirate dudes riden it, some animated water if possible. and DJthePIRATE aomewhere on it.

2. A ninja themed sigg. with him throwing a Ninja Star or somen. and its got to have DJtheNINJA on it

0 0

The name of the font is redford bv. Glad u like it pacman. Ill do the rest of you guys sigs' in order of request with animations coming last.

The wait shouldn't be too long for you and thx for the positive commentary.:D

0 0

mrdj204 wrote: i have 2 random requests. you dont have to do them, but if you got the time: DO THEM

1. i would like a Pirate Ship theme like the Black Pearl with some Pirate dudes riden it, some animated water if possible. and DJthePIRATE aomewhere on it.

2. A ninja themed sigg. with him throwing a Ninja Star or somen. and its got to have DJtheNINJA on it

Wtf…. Not even a please?

But the use of caps saying "DO THEM"… and your asking for two.

You don't even deserve to post in the forums.

Also…

To the dude making the sigs… good effort, but don't put down your book on PHP to replace it with a Photoshop one if you know what I mean lol.

0 0

i gotcha flash, dont worry im not puttin my book down on php ANYTIME soon:)

0 0

Can you make me a new sig?

0 0

Thanks alot Atrcomb :love:

0 0

could i still get a sig please

Sirus the Virus

0 0

atrcomb take a break tell everyone no more sigs for a while like a week or two this is seriously getting out of hand some people think HBH hired you to make them signatures and you HAVE TO DO them

0 0

@turbocharged_06 I honestly was going to shut down this thread after 100 posts so now that we're at 102…

@everyone else i am officially stopping this thread, i will make all the ones asked for up to now, but any after that will be postponed to a later time. If you REALLY want one you can pm and we'll see what kind of arrangements can be made.

Thx for all you guys' support.:)

0 0

nice one that is a good sig

0 0

I see that you are going to close this thread. I would just like to thank you for my sig. Keep on with your work. Peace!!!

0 0

thanks for the bother atrcomb! very nice of you :D

0 0

wow thanks alot. Thats real good. You've gotten a lot better since Patient's end3r

0 0

atrcomb, holy shit. Those are some crazy sigs (don't worry I'm not asking for one). But I just wanna tell you how good you are, and that's crazy. And didn't that one kid (the one with the darth maul sig) already get two, and he's asking for two more:whoa:? But yea, keep up the good work.

0 0

hey atrcomb. WELL THERES ARE REAL GOOD SIGS just wondering what programs you used?? b.c i'm just getting into graphics well a little bit and on end3rs, damn that was crazy just wanted to know the programs you used :-)

0 0

i use adobe photoshop cs for mostly everything, gif movie gear to put frames i make in photoshop together, and cinema 4d to render the 3d stuff like in mine and end3r's sigs,

0 0

moshbat wrote: could i have a sig please? from now on hes charging a $5.00 fee paypal prefered lol

0 0

sorry guys, ive been in spain since the 23rd, ill get on the others real soon heres sirus's

0 0

wow 2007 views

0 0

wow 2007 views

0 0

turbocharged_06 wrote: wow 2007 views Ive been waiting for this day :(…

jk lol

0 0

hey thanks man!

0 0

heres another one, i can make alterations as needed

0 0

heres sniperSA's

tell me if you want changes

0 0

im almost done the others so hold on guys

[Forever Blind To See]
0 0