Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

OS logo

0 0

Im looking for someone to do a OS logo. If anyone is interested in making one please send me PM. cheers.

0 0

only wrote: Im looking for someone to do a OS logo. If anyone is interested in making one please send me PM. cheers.

I'm not very good with graphics, so I don't think I can help you. But I do think you'll get more of a response if you tell people what you're looking for, and maybe a little about the OS.

0 0

Yes, what OS is it?

0 0

its linux based OS, has nothing to do with hack, its a serious desktop distro. So if anyone is interested, pm me or post here or whateva…

0 0

Dude just give some info on the OS, no pming required.

0 0

well thats as much as i can tell u atm as it is still under construction :)

Lover of Parkour
0 0

Ok then, can you tell us ANYTHING about it? What is is based off of (as in a major distro?)

0 0

Yeah…dude. Don't expect to get anything, if you cant offer information about what you're looking for.

Lover of Parkour
0 0

Fine, PM me what it is you want the logo to be…I will make it for you. Just realizee that for this to work you HAVE to tell me so that it all works out…it doesn't have to be public, I can keep a secret, but you can't exactly have someone working on something you refuse to tell them about…it just doesn't work

0 0

i think u guys dont understand me… What im trying to say is, that OS devalopment has just started. As i said, it is based on linux, the kernel and other stuff are packed from scratch so it isnt based on any distro. I really have noting to hide or shit like that, its as much as i can tell u atm…

Lover of Parkour
0 0

well, can you tell us what youu want the logo to be in detail? We can only make it if we know what you want. We don't really need anything else, just the details on what you want it to be.