Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

HEEELLPPPP! GIMP

0 0

How come when i download it it has to search on the internet for the file to open it with or i can choose 1 from a list (which i dont have!)

please help!

thanks !

0 0

Dude, idk why you use GIMP for GFX, I'm way better in MS Paint believe it or not..:|

0 0

I never really liked GIMP

0 0

give me another one then please? :D im using paint atm im not too bad but i hate how you cant do simple things like gradiants..

0 0

See, I just now made this for Hack4u..

like it?

0 0

i like it apart from the white bits in the hack4u

0 0

th3wh173h47 wrote: Dude, idk why you use GIMP for GFX, I'm way better in MS Paint believe it or not..:|

Paint is absolutely awesome. It's my photoshop of choice as well. All my sigs and stuff are done in paint…and the occasional drawing out of boredom too… For example:

That's my computer. I drew it in paint because I got bored one day. Lol.

Anyway, I suppose what I'm trying to say is, Paint rocks :D

0 0

Holy shit, how long did that take u 2 make?

0 0

I don't know, I can't tell time. Somewhere between half an hour and 2 hours would be my ballpark figure…

0 0

!!!PHOTOSHOP CS2!!! let's get with the times people youre not going to use two sticks to make a fire are you? Then let's not use MS Paint or t these other gfx prgs.

.::ZTB::.

0 0

CrazyCaity123 wrote: [quote]th3wh173h47 wrote: Dude, idk why you use GIMP for GFX, I'm way better in MS Paint believe it or not..:|

Paint is absolutely awesome. It's my photoshop of choice as well. All my sigs and stuff are done in paint…and the occasional drawing out of boredom too… For example:

That's my computer. I drew it in paint because I got bored one day. Lol.

Anyway, I suppose what I'm trying to say is, Paint rocks :D[/quote]

SHIT DUDE, THATS FUCKIN AWSOME!! …

ziggy… i aint [payin loads for a graphics program that i cant evan use proply lol.. ig ot the free trial and done shit all with it… anyone know a free one?

0 0

See the sig up in the begg. of the thread..I did some touch-ups on it and in about 8 mins I got this. :happy: