Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Sig ? =(

0 0

I want a signature made, I would try to do it myself but.. what I want is just way out of my league. can anyone help?

0 0

Er, more detail might be nice…

0 0

I'm horrible @ GFX but I made this in MS Paint..

[*img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/5760/zachdaddyzo1.png[/img]

Take the * out to use it as your signature if you like it lmfao.

I tried..xD :D

0 0

Sure Caity

Details, Just stuff I was thinking about

1- Scroling down Matrix style 1's and 0's DARK green ( I know it's over done but meh)

2-Black Background with a faded skull maybe blue electricity or orage with a bit of white surrounding the skull ( maybe this skull http://www.studiofaca.com/forum/uploads/D14_Mohawk_skull2.jpg )

3-needs to have the text Conundrum, and Purgat0ry where ever you think it would be coolest

Besides that.. like the colors and stuff are up to you .. and whatever you want to do with it , is fine :p

0 0

edit: updated a few things, like the font, the text effect and the misspelling of "Conundrum" in my first version

also comes with the words in the center

0 0

My attempt at it turned out like this:

I'm currently trying to animate it, but it's turning out poorly because the gifs are bad res.

[EDIT] So it ended up like this…

Paint's no good for gifs. :/

0 0

Here's my attempt:

Hehe it's nothing too great 'cause I'm a real noob to graphics :P

DarkPanther

0 0

Dark panther, what font did you use in that sig?

0 0

In my sig or the one I made for zach… ?

0 0

I was mostly thinking of the one you made for sach but i wouldn't mind if you told me the one you used for your sig too :)

0 0

Neverwinter for the one for zach… :)

0 0

Thanks a lot =)

0 0

No problem :P

0 0

updated a few things, like the font, the text effect and the misspelling of "Conundrum" in my first version :right:

0 0

andrewshen123 wrote:

updated a few things, like the font, the text effect and the misspelling of "Conundrum" in my first version :right:

I don't need Zachisyourdaddy < in the sig Conundrum is my main nick thats the one I want the sig for < although I might use one with Zachisyourdaddy just for hbh < Is there anyway you could animate the "matrix"

0 0

probably, i'll edit this post when im done (or done trying)

0 0

ill create you one!! lemme make on first