Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

GFX artist needed

0 0

I have come to require a GFX artist for my latest venture.

first what i want and need:

The items i need designed and drafted are front and back covers for a music album. the front must have the bands name and a picture relevent to the band, the back must have the track listings and give credits to everyone involved including yourself.

As 99% of the community will pass over this post without much interest or comment iv not posted every thing here, just a simple outline. If you are interested in this task and the rewards it intails please pm me for the more detailed version

monk

0 0

i no this site plays host to many skilled artists, someone must want this kinda oppitutnity to get there work out there

0 0

Personal band or school work?

Ellaborate please.

0 0

band is 4 people from my school, i manage them. Currently mastering the demos for there first album with the studio sessions iv booked for them. I organise there Gigs (4 in the next 3 months) and aspect of there album eg. production

0 0

You'll prob wanna post things like this on sites such as DeviantART.com

However, I'd love to take a shot at it… but yehr as flash said, we're gonna need details ;)

0 0

ye, i am gettin a full breif together then ill pm it to every 1 interested, been on the site u recomend last night and found an a few interested artist, but most on that site need payment, already poured enough money in to this project so im comin up short in this area, 24 - 48 hours and ill have a ful breif compiled

0 0

hey, who's band is this then? :)