Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Rate My Signature?

0 0

HEY If anyone is interested can they rate my current Signature. I dont really like it and i wanna change it but i aint very good. So if u could make sugggestions about it or maybe give me some help. Thanks

§ÃÒ†Æ

Proud member of ..:/–IP–\:..

0 0

put some background behind the red. use interesting brushes etc to overlay the background. with that it should look pretty good

0 0

yes and the cutout of the santa is a bit choppy wouldnt be that hard to fix though, but thats only if you plan to use it in your next sig otherwise it doesnt really matter

0 0

if anyone doesnt mind could you rate my sig as well i just made it today and im not sure if i should keep it.

0 0

nice, the plasma or watever it is, is a bit bright so its sorta hard to read the text, and i dont really think the whole sig flows the reason being is the colors, they all clash, but other than that its okay, if you are looking for some fonts they have alot Here

0 0

the plasma is actually just a visualizer from itunes. i use those a lot in photoshop its faster than making them myself. ill check out those fonts. photoshop doesn't have very many default fonts.

0 0

o well for the visualizers you could do hue/saturation to change the color (Ctrl+U) and yea fonts are a good thing to have

0 0

alright cool thanks

0 0

no prob add me on MSN if you want any help

0 0

Yeah definitely the colors clashing is the main problem. Also in my opinion the whole thing is to boxy. Try using a dimension like 500 x 125 or something along that ratio…That's just my opinion though.

0 0

Santa one funny sig only. you wont see it wining any graphics contests.

second one its not too good. ok for a 3rd or 4th time.