Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Wanna Sig?

0 0

yeah ill take a sig, i dont care what it looks like just make it look cool :D

0 0

I'll take a sig thanks

0 0

I would greatly appreciate any sig with my name in it :) .

0 0

Cool, will try and take them in the order they came, or in the order i feel like doing them.

Didn't expect such a response with competition from EvilTonmoy. :xx: Will try and do one or two tonight, but i do have a lot of corsework.

If any of you above could try and specify a bit more what you want, your interests ands stuff. Just so this will help me design a more appropriate sig. Also could you specify if you want a matching avatar, thanks

0rijin4l B)

EDIT: I will work on XxSiD3Eff3ctxX as he is so far the only person to give me some kind of orientation, and possibly Acid_Rain as his name has given me some kind of ideas. But i would still like some clarification from him. Thanks :radio:

0 0

Didn't expect such a response with competition from EvilTonmoy.

hey i'm really sorry man if i'm creating any kind of problems around here :(….i was just trying to help some guyz in my passtimes.. not to fall in a competition of some sort……if you dont' mind you can even try to work with some of my thread's requests as i'm getting a lot of them lately….i will be glad to work together with you & hope it would be a great experience too…

cheers….:)

0 0

i could use a sign… dunno how should it looks like tho… maybe something like u did with the 'tehpanter' just put '[Only]' or whateva… cya

0 0

working on them now, have got xXxSideEffectsxXx done, and i will upload them, but my host is being a bitch, and fro osme reason it won't work through a proxy, i will get them up ASAP. The order i am doing them in are:

xXxSideEffectsxXx AldarHawk Only Acid_Rain

all the others can i have a bit more detail about what you want please, thanks

0 0

I WANT A SIG! Anything looking 3D-ish and black and white…I like faded edges. and a white Binary design running down the left side…. And i'll take it from there… Please? Thank you sooooooo much!B) Oh…and if your willing to give me some names of the programs your using..I WOULD BE VERY GREATFUL! I would understand if you don't.. Just had to try you know. :D

0 0

I will try, although i have quite along list, but you are next as you have given me the most detail, so after Acid_Rain it's you………

0 0

0rijin4l wrote: I will try, although i have quite along list, but you are next as you have given me the most detail, so after Acid_Rain it's you………

well its been about 4 days noq and u said u would get started on mine and u said u would do mine first can I get it:|

0 0

Patience is a virtue, but here you go:

I am working on the others but i am sooo bogged down with essays, and suprisingly seeing my girlfriend comes before helping some guys i know on the internet, lol :D