Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

show your sigs here

0 0

show your sigs

0 0

nice idea well i have made alot so ill post a few of them that i like best

0 0

Meh. Figure I might as well post some, seeing as I have nothing better to do. I suck at graphics, btw.

Let's start with this one. It's the one I'm using now. It took about 10 minutes, because I was bored.

Then, there's this one. I made this one, just because it was different.

Predictably, I got this idea while playing tetris, when I figured out you could make some interesting shapes with the blocks. :)

This one was more elaborate in my head. I got lazy after 4 frames.(then I placed the same frames in reverse order and looped it. Lol)

Then there's this one. It was from back when I was still CaityT3hAw3som3.

Then there's this one. It's the sig I started off with when I first joined the site :)

Again, this post was purely out of boredom.

0 0

lol i did one sorta like the one that is just four frames it was flames and it was retarded lol i would show it but i cant find it

0 0

dontspitonme wrote: it was flames and it was retarded

They prefer the term 'special'.

0 0

haha, you never said it had to be good to be posted xD

0 0

Havn't made sigs in a while but made this one recently

And heres old stuff.

And one of my oldest I still have

0 0

Still the best GFX I've seen on this site.

0 0

wow there are some really good sigs hear i wouls shoew myn but i dont no haw to put them in the text box lol i hop i see more lol

0 0

mine:

0 0

I reformatted too much and lost all my older stuff except for the second image here, btw the second image is animated (nothing fancy, but it only occurs once).

0 0

nothing spectacular haven't done it in awhile so i'm glad there is a post for this stuff. maybe i'll get back into it. peace.

0 0

Yeah i just learned how to use adobe and to make signatures about two days ago but here are some. any tips are welcome to.

yeah so theres a few that I have made so far

0 0

im not the best but you could use filters and the blend options :)

0 0

slack wrote:

That one's really cool, slack :o

0 0

Here are a few sigs that i made.

0 0

Is anybody willing to make me a badass sig?

0 0

these are firsts.

did it all by myself. Rendering, grunge effect, text, etc.

0 0

Can somebody make me a sig:ninja:

0 0

this is to show your sigs there is many people ofering to make sigs :)

0 0

and Jimmy already made you a really nice sig

0 0

Guys, seriously. Three out of five current active threads are about sigs… Try to keep it to at least two, preferably one?

I'm not trying to be admin-wannabe, but this is a hacking site, and it can get a little annoying when it seems every second thread is about sigs… try to keep graphics to graphics sites ;)

0 0

well there is a section in the forum saying graphic so that what we use it for no bin bichy or out but if thay dont wont graphic thay shouldnt have the section

0 0

i love mine :D

0 0

well there is a section in the forum saying graphic so that what we use it for no bin bichy or out but if thay dont wont graphic thay shouldnt have the section