Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

My GFX work

0 0

With some GFX work in the pipelines I need to get back to using CS2 as frequent as I use to.

If you want a sig just ask. Depending on how much time I have, depends if I make it.

I won't repost the sig - just edit the post so keep checking if you have applied.

I also will do what I feel looks best for the sig - ie small preferances are okay but I won't make your sig how you want it exactly because it takes longer.

I do more wallpapers and flyers than sigs now - My collection is found at FlashGFX.co.uk/GFX

I also do templates but they are fairly sucky atm. flashgfx.co.uk/folder

Here is the first: Djdan_master

0 0

Wow your work looks nice. If you want, you can make me one?

(hack3u, I still like your sig too ;))

0 0

djdan_master wrote: -The_Flash- Would You Consider Joining XIII (XIII.co.nr) soon to be XIII.co.uk or sumfin wel could really do with you as a member.

Please PM me Or Something With Your Answer

Err.. how was that on topic?

0 0

very nice stuff -the_flash- you always come up with ace things ;)

0 0

I can see since my time away from hbh you have greatly improved in your graphics. I expecially like the sig you done for absorb.

[Edit] As for your current signature - very professional.

0 0

Why did you laugh at his off topic remark?

0 0

nice work! make me one if you will, mines fairly new but id like a matching avtar too if you could, see my one was done decent but without an avtar so i had to edit an avtar in paint lol. so if you could it would be appreciated for an avtar too :D

0 0

you know ill always support your work in my profile, its top quality

0 0

3… lol i just hate my avtar atm cos its done in paint by me :(

0 0

o mr.the flash… can you be such a great gfx artist and make a killer 1337 t-shirt design for the HBH Magazine :P

come on im asking now…

EDIT: as you can see with my sigVVVV i cant make shit with gfx… all by hand though no renders. :|

0 0

I like mozzers sig

0 0

xmikeox wrote: I like mozzers sig

Lol - I made that xD

0 0

the links dont work