Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Rate These

0 0

My Sigs

Rate them as you like! B) And tell me what I can improve on, change, etc. I might end up updating it often so make sure to include the name of the image when you rate.

0 0

very nice, although the sonic one is my favorite

0 0

Im a anime fan as well so I loved the FMA ones.I liked the 2nd FMA sig of ED very nice.Hit me up on msn, so we can chat ;) nice sigs by the way

ps: How can I make a page like tht -sense the site is down what should i be typing in on google for?

0 0

dontspitonme wrote: very nice, although the sonic one is my favorite

All those great gaming memories… xD

0 0

heh. very nice. i like the full metal one, but thats probably just because i like that show.

0 0

heh. very nice. i like the full metal one, but thats probably just because i like that show.

0 0

I think the best are the edward_energy one, and the sonic one

on your other renders you need to blend a bit more, as the renders dont quite fit into the back ground, try feathing the render by a couple of pixels……

0 0

0rijin4l wrote: I think the best are the edward_energy one, and the sonic one

on your other renders you need to blend a bit more, as the renders dont quite fit into the back ground, try feathing the render by a couple of pixels……

Yeah I noticed that for some. Besides those few, I usually like my renders to stand out a bit. Thats why I blur my background sometimes after finishing the background and render effects.

Thanks for the criticism everyone!

0 0

yea i agree i also like renders in the sigs i do to stick out, cuz u want it in there so why wouldnt you want people to see it?

0 0

:-O link isnt working :(.

0 0

also if anyone wants more sigs to look at check out my work here

0 0

The sonic one's really great :D

Not a lot of constructive critisizm, I'll add some :p

Some of the sigs look a little plain. Its not that they have nothing on them, its just they seem to be jst a cut out anime character and a brushed background. Experiment with blending techniques, and try making your own renders ;) And finally, originality is usually what makes a sig 'really good'. These sigs are all in the typical anime-on-brushes style, try sumfing unique :p Try to stay away from filters, and experiment with tools you wouldnt usually use ;)

-BluMoose

0 0

Yea so i didnt read what BluMoose said and thats what i was basicly trying to say, good sigs but you need to play with the renders and even try brushing over the renders.

0 0

BluMoose wrote: The sonic one's really great :D

Not a lot of constructive critisizm, I'll add some :p

Some of the sigs look a little plain. Its not that they have nothing on them, its just they seem to be jst a cut out anime character and a brushed background. Experiment with blending techniques, and try making your own renders ;) And finally, originality is usually what makes a sig 'really good'. These sigs are all in the typical anime-on-brushes style, try sumfing unique :p Try to stay away from filters, and experiment with tools you wouldnt usually use ;)

-BluMoose

I second that. I think people who make sigs on paint are more skilled than people who open up photoshop and apply:- 1 Grunge brush Various Layer styles + filters 1 Anime Render 1 font off dafont.com

I've developed a unique style of design. Although I don't often like showing my work on a site like this (Because it's not a GFX site) I also can't be fecked joining a gfx site.