Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Anyone want a sig?

0 0

anyone out there want a sig? i have enough spare time now. anyone interested just put a reply here with a little description how they want it to be.

peace

20 0

alright, i tried the PM system, but for some reason it could not find your user name so i will just leave a reply here on your thread.

i already have a sig, but it wasn't everything that i wanted it to be, but it has sufficed for the time that i have had it. If you would like, you could make one for me. I don't have any expert step instructions for you other than i want there to be binary somewhere in it and my user name, NightSpyder. That is all i request, and if you don't want to do it, than I will just stick with the sig that i have. Thanks in advance.

• NightSpyder

0 0

hey, here's the first one i have made.

what do you think about it?:) i will try to change the theme if something seems wrong to you, just let me know….

0 0

Im interested in seeing what you can do :) I would like a sig that has my name, dw0rek (a zero in the middle) in it. The text Hustler in my veins! somewhere in the sig (feel free to add my avatar to the sig if you want/think it might be good). And preferably some C programming code in the background with lime colored text for the source code and black for the background or something similar.

Looking forward to see if you can do something cool out of that :) , oh and if you need to ask me something, try pm me or add me to msn cypher_zzz[AT]hotmail[DOT]com

Cheers /dw0rek

0 0

evilTonmoy wrote: hey, here's the first one i have made.

what do you think about it?:) i will try to change the theme if something seems wrong to you, just let me know….

that is very good stuff. I was into graphic design for a bit, so i sorta know what im looking at, and that is a very good sig!

congrats mate!

0 0

I just want it to be [backround]-Black and yellow my name in the middle and one of my quotes under like u can see it typeing it out:D

quote- "If you want there to be less n00bs help the n00bs out"

0 0

I'd like a sig please :) If you'd make a sign with black & some dark red color with text "Mazater" in it, and if possible some FPS gaming theme would be nice(Like a gun etc.) Thanks

0 0

I have always wanted a sig, but I'm nowhere near good enough an artist and I haven't got the time to learn, so it would be quite nice… my user name is s0l1dsnak3123 or just 'the snak3'. If you've ever played mgs (if not I suggest you do… it will change your life!) It will be quite easy to understand the atmosphere I would like in my sig. A nice pic of solidsnake himself would be good :) the pictures of him like this one:

and the drawing on the left of this one:

0 0

Since ur a mgs fan, I would like to make one for you whenever I get some free time ;)

0 0

hey, quite a good response i'm getting here. thankz guyz… so i have 3/4 sigs in my hand right now. cool;) i will try to post a new sig every day, so keep an eye on this thread.

Lover of Parkour
0 0

It's not urgent, but if you are REALLY REALLY bored then I'd like a sig if it isn't inconvenient. I don't mind what it is, be creative, but a quick background on my username may give you Ideas: Calchus was a seer, prophet, and omen reader from the Illiad, he interpreted the will of the Gods, and therefore he technically controled all events since the Gods were the central matter on which to accomplish things…he is often accused by schlors about minipualting events by giving certain people information about one thing and others about another so that things worked out the way he wanted them to.

I don't care if the sig has anyhting to do with that at all, but nigh_Spider's sig was really cool, plus it was based off the username, so whatever you decide to do…if you want to do it at all. Thanks man, NC

0 0

@s0l1dsnak3123 hey here's the one that i have made for you. give your comment on it, i will change it if necessary.

0 0

evilTonmoy wrote: @s0l1dsnak3123 hey here's the one that i have made for you. give your comment on it, i will change it if necessary.

y0 can u make mine know….bud))?

0 0

sure man, i will try to make sigs for everyone who have requested, it will just take 2/3 days, that's all…

0 0

Heh I don't want to sound a scrooge but you could all make your own sigs to the same standard if you could be borthered.

0 0

The thing about that though, is that most people never get to enjoy their creations for themselves because they are constantly finding fallacies in it that discourage them from trying again. Personally, I like seeing everyone's different styles, whether it be that they use a more intense Color Balance, or the way they blend their renders, etc., it's quite refreshing to see different techniques being applied.

Cheers, ~T

0 0

hmm… i agree with flash & t-metal. everyone should try to express their own creativity even if the first tries look dull just look at my sig, it was my first attempt with sigs and i know that it's looking horrible comparing to the new ones that i have made. ;) anyway, MAZATER here's what i have done so far….

0 0

evilTonmoy wrote: @s0l1dsnak3123 hey here's the one that i have made for you. give your comment on it, i will change it if necessary.

:wow: wow that is so cool thanks so much man :D

0 0

@s0l1dsnak3123 glad that you liked it. thanks to you also for giving me something to work on.:)

0 0

could you make me a sig please? i PM'd you a request. Thanks end3r

0 0

evilTonmoy wrote: hmm… i agree with flash & t-metal. everyone should try to express their own creativity even if the first tries look dull just look at my sig, it was my first attempt with sigs and i know that it's looking horrible comparing to the new ones that i have made. ;) anyway, MAZATER here's what i have done so far….

Omg thats cool, thanks Tonmoy :)

0 0

you're most welcome mazater, glad that you liked my work.

0 0

Could I have a sig?

0 0

just put a good description/idea of how you want the sig to be. i am working on 4/5 sigs right now so a specific given idea will speed up my work as i will have to do less google on the theme..;)

0 0

@end3r i tried both static & animated with yours. the animated one turned out not upto the mark cause the quotes were very long. anyway let me know what you think about them….

0 0

i like the second one because it uses quotes from the book, thanks alot. end3r

0 0

@ender always a pleasure to be of help & it also helped me by killing some of my spare time.;)

@neo_chalchus hey check this out. i had to do some research on chalchus for the theme, hope you like it….

Lover of Parkour
0 0

Wow, this is awesome, thanks man. I was kind of wondering if you would do a classic Chalchus, or like, a grunge psychic seer thing (it made sense in my head, trust me) but I love how it looks! Sorry for making you research it, but it seems you did a great job with that.

And now enough of how much I love it (which is a ton) and now onto actual feedback/critisiscm:

1) Layering is very nice, you can tell what layers are where and it doesn't seem cluttered with layers (I have seen people use 6800 layers just to make something simple and it looked horrible) you used a few layers to the maximum potential

2) The font is nice, very Greek, which is a nice touch to add to the overall theme.

1. The color scheme lends itself to the overall ancient greek feel you were going for, showing (once again) that you really took care and thought in the sig.

2. The design is balanced and draws attention to the main two parts, the picture of Chalchus and the name, very well done.

3. Kind of adding to number 4, all design elements are executed exceptionally well, I would guess that you have probobly taken (and aced) a creative design, design, paper layout, or other design oriented classes.

4. The use of shadows was also a nice touch instead of having it just kind of…their, you used somehting to give it depth.

Now, I tried hard to find something that I disliked so that I could give you creative critisism so that you could get better…people who know me know that I try very very hard to give advice on things, but I honestly cannot see anything that was bad, or even non-exceptional.

I thank you very very much, NC

P.S: Just out of curiosity, do the greek symbols in the background mean anything in particular or are they for decoration only?

0 0

If you want a challenge you could try to beat my current sig made by -The_Flash-

Only rules - must say mozzer

0 0

thanks chalchus for the superb comments one can ever had :). hope you got the pm i sent.

now if anybody don't mind i think it should be better for me to say something here cause chalchus almost made me look as an ace creative designer & mozzer has almost put me to a dual with -The_Flash-.:o

….this very thread contains all the sigs i have ever made, you can even count them…and chalchus' one is only my 6th one. to clarify more…just see the sig i use…it's my first one that i only made a week before & i know myself that it's horrible. you must have got the point that i'm new to this and nowhere close to -The_Flash-. so mozzer sorry to say that i can't accept the challenge cause i deeply honor -The_Flash- for both his art & hacking skills. ;)

now as i hope this matter is clear, i will come to chalchus' only question. hey man you got me there:D…sorry to say that your sig is not as perfect as you think it is. the symbols comes from the time of chalchus but not even closely related to him….they are alchemy symbols. i tried hard to use normal greek ones but by some unknown reason they were not matching. so i used those just because they were ancient. sorry for that again.

Lover of Parkour
0 0

psshhh, sorry? The symbols look great, and that is what the sig is there for, to look impressive and to give a tiny bit of insight and character to the poster. I am more than happy with it, I jus couldn't quite identify the symbols which got me curiouse I saw a wierd variation of the greek gamma and thought, hmmm, wonder if that means anything.
You may not think it is perfect, but to each man his own…it works for me perfectly, I love it! It isn't what others around here use, they use a bunch of grunge stuff which I like as well, but mine is different. The things I listed are obviouse strengths…use those to get better since I can offer you no wrongs, focus on how you can use those to your advantage…I'm not to good at photoshop…but feedback is always good.

No matter what you say, the sig will still be good…now stop being humble…its a damn good sig, thanks again NC

0 0

@chalchus glad that it didnt mattered to you. many thanks for your support.

0 0

@tonz hey man it's my first try with grunge brushes…let me know how it turned out….

0 0

Mad nice, i love it. thank you -Tonz

0 0

@tonz i was afraid that you might not like it cause this is the first time i experimented with grunges….really glad that you liked it.:)

0 0

here i made this one for lost in about 5 min. im new to designs this is like the 5th sig ive ever made

0 0

Can you make me one? I don't really have that specific of a plan in mind, just something that says "J-Wreck", preferably with a blue/green color scheme. If its not to much trouble, could it be animated somehow (I don't really care how simply) and I'd be really happy if you could throw some witty quote in there (I'm not really too picky). Basically, as long as it looks good, I don't really care.

0 0

Hey I saw your work on the other sigs and they look pretty darn good. I was wondering if you could make me a sig also. I would like a mustang like the one I have on my current sig. Its a Shelby 2007 mustang so if you could base it around that. Also I would like my name in it somewhere. Black background or white would be cool. Just follow the theme of the car pretty much. You dont have to use this shelby, if you find another picture like it by all means take it and use it. Alrighty thanks.

–smack300–

0 0

black lime green binary and my name only things i ask to be in it thanks

ps: sharp and pointy is always awesome :D

:evil:TwiZtid_Versions:evil:

0 0

@bigggnick hey man not bad for your 5th one. just use custom made backgrounds, give some kind of border and use more filters… the future ones will be even better. :) keep up the good work…

@J-Wreck, smack300 & TwiZtid_Versions well guyz thanks for the posts, i will sure try my best.

0 0

hey could you do one with a clover and greenleporcon through it in like a fancy writing with like a leprechaun standing next to it drinking or something funny if you could. Dunno if its to much but what ever you can do let me know thanks.

0 0

@evilTonmoy yoy oy yo hey man can u make me a sig.With like the picture sticking out thankx mann hope it looks tight make one tht says XxSiD3Eff3ctxX and one saying Matsumaru-kun thankx m8:ninja:

Well I have some badass thoughts for some avatars and sigs so I hope some people can get it done for me.Here is my first sig request

Sig Request 1#– Picture- http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o120/AnIme_Black/normal_HitmanBloodMoneypic.jpg text-(small letters) XxSiD3Eff3ctxX [on the bottom right] extra text-Will I Die A G And Build A Dynasty

Sig Request 2#– Picture- Put the first pic on the right then the 2nd pic faded somewere http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o120/AnIme_Black/normal_SCHOOL.jpg Picture#2- http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o120/AnIme_Black/normal_Natsuki_RenderbySayuka.jpg

text- I Only Fear Society

extra text-Then on there put "Matsumaru-Kun"

0 0

@smack300 hey man here's the one i tried to build up based on the shelby….it's a 2007 Shelby cobra GT500. what do u think about it??

0 0

this one is for greenlepricon, i did it mostly for the experience. i got the image off google images, i thought it was funny so i used it.

0 0

Man thanks a bunch! Its way better then my old one. Its way cool. thanks tons.:D

0 0

can you make me a sig with a nissan skyline and it says Turbocharged 06

0 0

what program are u using paint shop proX photoshop ??????????

0 0

@turbocharged_06 sure man, if you can wait a few days i will be able to start with your one too…. nm..i use photoshop cs2….may i know why u asked?…r u interested?? :)

0 0

@XxSiD3Eff3ctxX tried to get something cool in a very short time with basic techniqs…..will do the other one later.

0 0

Thankx man hope the other one looks just as good or better :D Cant wait to see it.

0 0

well i got some skill in graphics* and was wondering *mostley 3D art i use Blender 3D yea i joined the hbh zine and im trying to work on something

0 0

@dw0rek hey mate..as i said earlier it was difficult to match any color with the black background so i just wiped out all colors from the hustler signature & it looked good to me….what do u think…..

0 0

thx mate its wicked :) the hustler signature in white looks awesome. really you did an amazing job, thank you

0 0

Hey man ive been following your work and your excellent. Do you reckon you could give me a sig? One would be much appreciated. For colours just use santa as a theme and let your creativity flow from their.

0 0

if u dont have time for it u can skip me i myself am really buissy

0 0

Hey would you be able to make me a sig please ? Just one that says DarkPanther_ (including the underscore) in red with a black background and maybe some red eyes or something.

Thanks

DarkPanther

0 0

Could you make me a sig? as long as it has "rabid monk" in it, im fine with it. Thanks

0 0

Can you build me sig too, please? Just at says: DANCUC, and the background, like that some hackerz topic. :)

0 0

ps: Sorry for my bad english, i hope that you understand this:ninja:

0 0

@SANTA, DarkPanther_, rabidmonk, dancuc thanks for the posts…will try my best. if you want can also add me on msn …..eviltonmoy[at]hotmail[dot]com

@thegreenleporcon here's your one……

EDIT ***edited the sig again EDIT

0 0

I'm just checking in to make sure you didn't forget mine. There's no deadline or anything, its just that you made one for someone who asked after me, and not mine…

0 0

they are lookin better and better i cant wait for mine :P

0 0

Hey again, I liked the sig you made me so I decided to ask you for something, could you create a banner for my friend? I know it's not a sig but still. And the banner would go to: http://www.toivaset.fi/juuso/index.htm and if you look to there, you can see that it's a war game based website so the banner could use a war theme. Thanks :)

Oh yeah, if you don't mind, please add SEG text to somewhere in there. Thanks again :)

0 0

Beautiful. I really like the text effect. Only criticism I can think of (which is hard) is that it could be a little darker, and more computer themed. However, those are actually more of my fault, for not specifying that. Overall, its a masterpiece, thanks man.

0 0

i cld use a sign too… if u have time ive asked orijin4l to do it but it seems like he is busy with other jobs :)

notething special, just be creative :) make sure its just computer themed and if ur putting my nickname put it as '[Only]' not 'Only' :) cheers

...Legend?
0 0

I wouldnt mind a sig either as i made mine and i have very poor graphic skills, id like a sig which also includes the them Chav Hacker lol, love to see what you can do!

0 0

i think he forgot me lol or maybe hes just takein a little more time on mine so mine will look the best :P

0 0

here's the new sigs, i have messed with the text effects more than the whole sig altogether….

@Mazater : link to the banner… http://eviltonmoy.googlepages.com/r4venbanner.jpg

@twiztid_versions: hey man i haven't forget about yours….i'm trying to do something very exceptional with your one (a wacky idea that hit me a few days ago)…so it's taking time….

by the way…i'm busy with other stuffs right now…so from now on the progress will be slower than usual.

0 0

thank you for the hot sig i appreciate it

0 0

wow, this is really decent to be handing out like this…

0 0

HEy bro could you hook me up with a sig? Maybe with me name somewhere on it and maybe with Vash from Trigun on there also?

Thanx alot!!!

0 0

here's two more. others are also in the pipeline…..

EDIT

EDIT

0 0

If you get time ill take one xD

DnAxRiOT Black and Red

0 0

Hey, you can forget mine if you haven't already started it :P

DarkPanther

0 0

thx very much for the sig! it´s great!:D:D

0 0

I was wondering if you might be able to make me a sig it is not for this site…….. My name on that site is god it would be great if you could put god on the sig, and no nudity I would rather it be more flowing then comical but if you have a great idea, then you can ignore everything that I have said btw, this is in no way urgent…in fact, if you don't want to, you don't have to do it at all, if you feel trapped with giving all of the people who ask for sigs a sig, then PM me, maybe I could learn how to make sigs and I could ease the workload

and to tancurrom, I will not replace the awesome sig you made for me. that will be the only sig I will use on this site

0 0

Can someone make me a sig please.

Blue background..

name in graffiti: th3wh173h47

moving text (one letter at a time) step 1= h step 2 = hb etc : hellboundhackers.org el3v3nty.org vaulhosting.net th3wh173h47 letsbeef.com google.com hackthissite.org enigmagroup.org

0 0

hi if any1 has anytime for a sig could they plz make me a decent one as i am not great with graphics and stuff if sum1 does decide 2 make me 1 i wud prefer it to be blue wit my user name on it as i say i wud prefer it to be like that but i wudnt mind if it was different but still looked gud thnx in advance and pm me if you decide 2 make me 1

0 0

two more…..i hav animated d 2nd one as streetK1dz wished for. working on others as well…

0 0

Please read my post in the graphics area called " RF-S Team Icon NEEDED " please..

0 0

hey i was wondering if i could get a sig, with "Darth Maul" and the colors red and black many thx in advance

0 0

can you make me one colors-dark green and black have the grinch on the left a evil pic of him then have my name in the middle

Gr1nch

thank you

0 0

if u hav ne spare time or wtevr (lookin at this thread probs not lol)

do u think u could make me a sig?

daemon velocity x

like red or black that would be awesome

thx;)

p.s. as u can see my sig isnt working atm, im such a noob

0 0

hey, if your up to it, you could make me one, your work is rather impressive.

0 0

I would like one

I want a sig (350x150) main text- DeadlyDose extra text- Killing The Net

I want a pic of a fine girl and a weed plant colors yellow and light blue thank you:happy:

0 0

Hey man

If you wouldn't mind could you design one for me? i have a range of ones, but like changing every now and then;)

The General idea would be:

Like a Person me of course (Evilaussie) at a computer with say lines of green numbers on the screen. Kind of like the stereo hacker - with a cool background and with maybe somewhere on the screen say "Hellboundhackers.org"

Hopefully that can give you a general idea of what i would like, if not just ask i'll try to add some more details.

Just one last thing - what do you make it in? photoshop?

thanks -EA

0 0

I had someone work on this and they failed..lol. See if you can please do this for me :D:

Name: Fr0zT

Colors: Light-Dark Blue (Alot of different shades may be required.)

Image: Light blue colored binary.

Background: Darkish blue background - should look like snow or frost (preferrably frost).

The binary should be frozen over starting from the right top corner and the frost should look like a huge jagged chunk of ice with should have sparkling frost glistening from all angles.

Detail in this signature is critical, as it is in any other sig.

Can you do this please?

0 0

I would like a sig if you have the time. I would like ny name included (obviously) and the theme can be related to my name. Should be to hard to come up with idea's with a name like mine. ^_^ Thanks in advance!

0 0

Here's my first sig!