Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Would anyone like me to?

0 0

Make a article on sig making, and other photoshop tricks…and stuff along thoughs lines?

0 0

Um that depends on if your good at it…

0 0

Articles are always welcome! The more you make the better!

0 0

i like your sig, redzion =)

0 0

Well I think you should only make on if it is serious quality. I mean not one about this is how a render goes in. You can brush like this ect. If you have a certain style or a trick thats yours and you wanna share it with people thats cool. But otherwise I dont find it nessacary.

0 0

quick noobish question how do i insert an image sig?

because I have one stored one my computer…

0 0

host it on imageshack the put the url in between img tags

0 0

I think you should make an article on it as long as you are great with photoshop. Personally, I have never used it before and I am downloading it now to see what I can do. If you wrote an article that explained a lot from the basics to advanced, then I'm sure people would appreciate it.

0 0

I have a sig that I want to make a tut on im just too lazy to do it :p

0 0

make a bunch of sigs host a poll to see which one ppl want the tutorial for.

and include all the instructions to host and get it on the forum.

maybe the tutorial should be made for gimp.

once you know how to work with one you know them all. and since were hackers we should support opensource not piracy

0 0

Thing is, you can't stick pictures in hbh articles… (dno why, btw… would make a lot of articles so much easier to understand). And copying and pasting links to see pictures doesn't really turn me on…

So what I'm saying is, keep gfx tutorials on gfx sites ;) Then give us a link or sumfing :P

-BluMoose

0 0

I second that.

Or for example read the tutorial in HBH Zine 2!