Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Guess the sig above you

0 0

It works like rate the sig above you. But you dont have to, but still can, rate the sig. What you really have to do is guess how the person made the sig, which was mostly likely done in photoshop.

This is challenging, but mostly developes your knowledge and understanding of how photoshop works. You develope skills by trying to replicate someone elses sig, in your head, or literally. Also it gives you an open oportunity to ask someone how they did something.

I though of this from the_flash guessing how mine was made in the 'rate the sig above you' thread. Please dont flame this for being a rip.

0 0

well i would guess but the flash already did so o well

0 0

umm i think there is a slight colored pencil filter in there.. and maybe dark strokes. just a guess

0 0

RANCURROM YOU RIPPED IT YOU N00b! xD

I think this is a good thread, like the point that if someone likes something in the sig they will see how it was made.

Okay background - Image filtered with Brush Strokes > Sumi-e then Texture > texturizer.

Border is the gradiant style.

Top text is bevelled, contoured and stoked.

Bottom text is inner shadow, inner glow and maybe bevel?

0 0

Layered cs2 logo fading out to background. Custom made pattern, Rectangle filled white layered with plain airstripfour font over it. Bevelled with shadow on each logo on the side. liquified clouds in background to add depth. Inverted logo's, editing the adjustments and used neon glow. Modded with the right panel.

The text above may have not been written by tancurrom, possibly even the_flash himself =P

0 0

I wonder if anyone can full guess mine;)

0 0

Did you make the blue thing in C4D (or just found it online) pasted it on black. Wrote text put glow on em