Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Contest

0 0

Ok everyone what you have been waiting for

The Ultimate GFX Contest

Contestants :

-The_Flash-

Monster

and me -Intrus-

Details

This contest is gonna be very unqiue and challenging for all of us and we rely on you the "audience" to judge our signatures me and -The_Flash- , and Monster will both be making a sig that is not just an ordinary brush and grunge sig we will be making something good

Grading

This is for you people to judge :

The way you will grade us is after we post our sigs and i edit this post with out sigs you will each if possible and if you want to rate a sig , give it a 1-10 and after 1 week we will calculate the totals and determine the winner

Winner

After someone wins it would be nice if the winner got points but no we cant do that so the winner gets to put any sig on the losers profile for 1 week causing quite some embrassment :-P

0 0

to make it slightly harder.. NO RENDERS. Renders are not your own artwork.

also if its "In Google" it shouldnt be allowed. Everything should be original. Monster makes all Zine graphics from hand so you guys can too. Seeing as you 3 are the best at graphics include him as well.

0 0

Sure. Sig needs to be submitted by Wednesday.

0 0

extend it a bit man i have school you guys dont

0 0

Heh okay Friday?

Sig submissions in by 18th August.

Winner declared at 25th August.

0 0

Because we were 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the zine comp - Battle of the best so to speak.

Please, I'm asking nicely take your sig down until you resize it. :)

I have been playing with some design ideas and I've got one sig done. Might not use it though.

Once I have submitted my final sig, I will show you the others and if you want them, just ask and I will stick your name on it.

0 0

ah finally found the thread:angry:

This sounds like fun:D

0 0

added you on msn

btw whats the max. / min. size of the sig?

0 0

i have mine that i made a month ago for my other name on HBH -NzeY- lol :-\ i dunno if you guys will let me use it though if not ill have to make new ones which ill gladly do anyways

0 0

Yep new ones and it has to incorperate graphic design. Like my current sig although I won't be using it.

And the dimensions can be between

300 > 400 width by 135 > 140 height.

The Manager
0 0

wow…no 500x100 sigs? those are better IMHO :vamp:

0 0

Heh but similar sizes are always best. The entrants signatures have all made signatures of the similar size.

Hopefully next time Aldar you will submit for the GFX comp to be eligable for the mini comps ;)

The Manager
0 0

I did not have the time for it. i did in the other one (Graphix Fun) and there are 3 others (including you)

0 0

im done:D

0 0

lolz same - Hurry -Intrus-.

Remember no brushes like grunge, no renders, and has to involve graphic design ^.^

0 0

I thought

"to make it slightly harder.. NO RENDERS. Renders are not your own artwork. also if its "In Google" it shouldnt be allowed"

were the restictions.:whoa:

0 0

Ah - Well that's cool - Brushes are cool just no renders.

0 0

Well I have decided on my final… I think and here are some prototypes that I was playing about with:-

and

0 0

ok im gonna start working on mine

0 0

hehe its my prototype i think it sucks

0 0

lol, i could have made that, hehe :right: (no offensive)

0 0

I screen shotted CS2 and took the logo.

Please note my final piece does include the logo's on my prototype so please don't copy ^_^

0 0

since both of you have prototypes i want to join in aswell

:happy::evil:

0 0

I also tried something to show what i can but didn't have much time. This is what i became (not sure about colours tho but was quick done) :) Oh yes and i didn't use any renders, if any of you 3 don't believe me i'll send you psd lol

I participated the zine comp but wasn't good enough. Is there a chance i can join you 3 masters? :happy:

You can also give comments if you want

0 0

Photoshop brush ey, I sort of trademarked that in my current sig and my prototypes. You need to soft light the pattern as well. It takes the detail out of it.

Next mini comp will be open for everyone. This is just a little thing for the winners of the zine. Hopefully this will be never ending

0 0

lols, yep your prototype 1 inspired me to do something like that, ty for the comments and gl

0 0

Xyng if you did work like that for the comp you might have won 2nd place :)

0 0

ty, but i think i was a little lazy, i'll do better next time (hope soon) ;)

0 0

hack4u - Can we all PM you our design so you can release them all the same time rather than us submitting and others seeing the standard of it etc?

My design is finished, just waiting on intrus. I think monster has finished as well

0 0

Monster wrote: since both of you have prototypes i want to join in aswell

:happy::evil:

Lets face it Monster has basically already won the comp! :xx:

0 0

Well its the 18th..

here mine;

0 0

Woah that is sweet! I was out last night apologies -

Here is mine